New Profile Posts

1. Shraddha Dubey
    Shraddha Dubey tim jerome
    HI Tim, I am getting a lot of questions on Agile and Scrum methodology in PMChallenge, also leadership questions in SImulation Tests, that are not covered in PMBOK. I am scared if such questions appear in exam. Kindly, tell me, where can I find such content to go through atleast once before my exam next week.
  2. Pranav Choursiya
    Pranav Choursiya Shalini Mittal
    i wish you soon get better.
  3. Pranav Choursiya
    Pranav Choursiya Shalini Mittal
    hello mam , due to some violence in my area by the farmers the internet connection had blocked for some weak , therefore i missed the pace of my class . but it makes no problem for me , i have all your lms lectures now . and i definitely soon achieve the pace of my class. thank you
  4. Smita Gulavani
    Smita Gulavani Girish Kumar S
    06/23 12:51:50: Launching app
    Error while waiting for device: Timed out after 300seconds waiting for emulator to come online.
    BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 2 mins 21.943 secs
  5. Smita Gulavani
    Also I am getting error while i fetch the image using ASYNCTask. As we discussed , I used the ICON value we got in JSONObject , and append it to url to fetch corresponding image , but it is giving error ' Trying to draw too large image'. I have tried volly also but getting same problem
  6. Smita Gulavani
    Hello sir , I am having problem with Emulator, when i run the app n select the virtual device say Nexus 5X API 25, it starts to build, but Emulator is not visible. it was working fine till yesterday. The problem occoured after i connect physical device.
  7. Vinay Makam
    Vinay Makam Karthik Shivana
    While executing kmeans spark program, I am getting below error message:
    java.util.NoSuchElementException: key not found: 0
    Though, above line is not stopping the execution and result. However, I tried executing the same program in my VM and it works just fine without any message as above.
    Please help!

Details:
    My program: /home/vinay.makam_gmail/project/kmeans/kmeans.scala
    1. Vinay Makam
      Vinay Makam
      Karthik, am I referring to the topic that you are aware of. Otherwise, please suggest me a better option to solve the above issue.
      Jun 23, 2017 at 2:51 AM
  8. Rakesh Raghav(4495)
    Rakesh Raghav(4495) Rajesh Raghav(1950)
    Spark Context is not working on cloudera VM
  9. Kavya Nagarajan
    Kavya Nagarajan Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha, Hope you are doing good. I have a doubt with respect to Marketing Project:

4. Check quality of customers by checking average balance, median balance of customers
    -------------In this question, how do we calculate median?

5. Check if age matters in marketing subscription for deposit
    -------------In this question, what do they expect?
  10. Kavya Nagarajan
    Kavya Nagarajan DeshDeep Singh
    Hope you are doing good. I have a doubt with respect to Marketing Project:

4. Check quality of customers by checking average balance, median balance of customers
    -------------In this question, how do we calculate median?

5. Check if age matters in marketing subscription for deposit
    -------------In this question, what do they expect?
  11. Pratik Sharma_2
    Pratik Sharma_2
    I have registered for Master Data Scientist course. and right now learning BIGDATA/Hadoop spark course.
  12. tez.pally
    tez.pally
    Only thing that is constant is change - Heraclitus
  13. Alok_59
    Alok_59 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I have one question. I am new to Simplilearn. I am interested to work/support as a freelancer. I am unable to find any option from how to start and where? I am a Front End Developer having 7+ years of experience.
  14. Alok_59
    Alok_59 tim jerome
    Hi Tim, I have one question. I am new to Simplilearn. I am interested to work/support as a freelancer. I am unable to find any option from how to start and where? I am a Front End Developer having 7+ years of experience.
  15. Alok_59
    Alok_59 Priyamwada
    Hi Priyamwada, I have one question. I am new to Simplilearn. I am interested to work/support as a freelancer. I am unable to find any option from how to start and where? I am a Front End Developer having 7+ years of experience.
  16. Harsh Patel_4
    Harsh Patel_4
    Keep it Simple!!
  17. Monica_26
    Monica_26
    There's only today!
  18. _8109
    _8109
    Hoping to Change the world by changing self.
  19. Sudhakar_24
    Sudhakar_24
    We know how SAP implementation works. Where can we fit TOGAF?
  20. Ludwig Schreier(2543)
  21. _6703
    _6703
    Swapnil
  22. _7869
    _7869
    standard
  23. Sudhir Kumar Singh(3933)
    Sudhir Kumar Singh(3933) Rakesh Deshpande
    Please give me the access of simplitalk
    1. Rakesh Deshpande
      Rakesh Deshpande
      Hello Sudhir, You already have access to simplitalk.
      Jun 11, 2017
  24. _5513
    _5513
    Hari here!!!!
  25. Binoi Skariah
    Binoi Skariah Rajnish Harjika
    Hi Rajnish: I wanted to let you know that I cleared the part 1 exam last week and the part II exam today !!! You are a great trainer and the classmates also made the class very meaningful. Thanks again for all you passion in teaching.
  26. Balaji Palekar
    Balaji Palekar Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha looks like my LMS access is expired.. is there any way I can extend my access?
  27. Gbolahan Olaniyi
    Gbolahan Olaniyi Neha Jain_1
    My AWS Solution Architect associate course is inactive. Can you activate it?
  28. Gbolahan Olaniyi
    Gbolahan Olaniyi Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha My AWS Solution Architect associate course is inactive. Can you activate it?
  29. Himanish Bhattacharjee
    Himanish Bhattacharjee
    My name is Himanish Not Himanoish. Kindly make the changes.
  30. _7778
    _7778
    Akshatoz
  31. M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    M CHANDRA SHEKHAR Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha,I want to know what is my last date of project submission? can you please email me
  32. M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    Hi Simply learn team, how can i know what is my last late to submission project.
  33. M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    Hi Simply learn team,
  34. M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    M CHANDRA SHEKHAR
    Hi Simply earn Team,
  35. Smita_28
    Smita_28 Rajnish Harjika
    Hi rajnish. Just wanted to update you that I cleared TOGAF exam yesterday with foundation 77% and Certification level 90%. For a person who is new in this area, this is really a big achievement and I really thank you for all your support. You are really a very good trainer and your passion for teaching was visible in training. Thanks again for all your support and guidance.
    1. Binoi Skariah likes this.
  36. _6781
    _6781 Rakesh Deshpande
    Hi Rakesh, I am not able to access simplitalk. Please help me for the same.
    1. Rakesh Deshpande
      Rakesh Deshpande
      Hello, We have shared the access to your email Address. you willl be able to access it now.
      May 29, 2017
    2. _6781
      _6781
      Sorry, i didn't receive any mail. Can you share again?
      Jun 10, 2017
  37. _Neelima_Vege
    _Neelima_Vege
    Happy Learning!
  38. Aziz_4
    Aziz_4
    Hard Work Always Pays off
  39. Gargi Lahiri
    Gargi Lahiri arindam.sarkar81(2849827)
    Hi Arindam, currently I'm doing the Banking project for Big Data Hadoop and Spark developer. I've seen in the forum that you've queried on Feature Engg on age column and found the resolution. Could you plz elaborate a bit more on this - what to do actually?
  40. Vishal Satish Kadgaonkar
    Vishal Satish Kadgaonkar Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha - Can you tell me by when do I need to submit the projects and what all the project should include ?
  41. _5837
    _5837 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I am unable to access simplitak which inturn has prevented from accessing the forum pages. Kindly provide access to simplitalk
  42. Dinesh_117
    Dinesh_117 Chandra M R(4723)
    Hi Chandra Sir, I was really impressed with class which you took for ITIL and your way of presenting the topics.I tried to ask support team for some recorded videos of complete ITIL batch taken up by you earlier, but they could not get it. Can you please help me in getting some batch dates which you tool earlier, referencing which I can ask again for it? Thanks Dinesh
  43. Innocent_1
    Innocent_1 Alisha_1
    hie I am taking the online Machine learning Course. I need to access the note book we used in class so I can practice. The instructor referred to a shared folder but I do not no how to access it.
  44. _7221
    _7221 Neha Jain_1
    hi neha ,could you plz tell me if i miss a live class session,how can i download the recording video
  45. Jijan George
    Jijan George
    Hi - I am unable to access the view instance in CloudLab - Ambari page (Files view - which is not allowing to load the data). Please help.
  46. _7089
    _7089
    Jayanta Das
  47. Himanish Bhattacharjee
    Himanish Bhattacharjee Alisha_1
    My name is Himanish Bhattacharjee.Not Himanoish Bhattacharjee.kindly rectify....
  48. Himanish Bhattacharjee
    Himanish Bhattacharjee Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha I downloaded the projects for R certificate.I am not understanding data variables in project 2.Kindly explain the meaning of data variables in csv file germancredit.Thanks..
  49. Dilip_27
    Dilip_27 Priyamwada
  50. _6781
    _6781
    Focus On Android App Development