Azure Fundamental : Classes Unavailable

Discussion in 'Masters Program - Customers only' started by _23062, May 16, 2018.

1. _23062

_23062 Member
    Alumni

Hi I have some serious issues with the cloud azure fundamental classes. Firstly when I registered for course the link misrouted me to some another class reported the issue multiple times to the support team but no action taken. Then when that session ends now it won't show me any class to register which again goes unheard.
    I am still not able to access classes and in order to unlock certificate I need to complete one class.

2. Shobhit_21

Shobhit_21 New Member

somthing happend with me as well. and I haven't found any quick contact service avilable. let say i stucked some where in between of registration or while login first time. some one should be there to assist. But the process what is followed is realy TDS.. we have log request than you guys suggest prispective solution though which might not usefull. I think you are not gustifying customer delight.

_23062 likes this.
  3. Akansha Chaurasia

Akansha Chaurasia Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hello All,

I totally understand the concern. For Microsoft Fundamentals there is no Live class that's a basic Online self-learning course but for Azure 532,533 and 534 you need to register through LMS->Classes tab.

For any future guidance you can always post in the community, raise a ticket or call support team we'll always be there for guidance.

Thank you