Complete your JIRA project within 3 hours and unlock the certificate **!

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Rakesh Deshpande, Mar 28, 2018.

?

Was this thread Helpful?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Learner,

Thank you for choosing Simplilearn as your learning partner.

We know that you're excited to complete your certification as early as possible. That's why we are here to guide with all the information you require. Please spend couple of minutes on this email which will help you with all the possible information you may require while you work on the project.

Things you should know:

What is the certification criteria ? - You may want to check this thread - Criteria to unlock your certificate

How can I clarify my doubts or technical issues? - You can create a thread in our forum where the certified Teaching Assistants and Subject Matter Experts will be available to help you as early as possible - I want to post my question

Which project I have to work upon?

As you are aware that you have 3 projects for Agile Scrum Master course where 1 sample project is available with solution to help you understand on how you should document the project for submission and other 2 projects to work upon. We value your time hence out of 2 available projects ((i.e. Big bucks cafe) & Leviva life insurance) you have to work only on 1 Project. You can find the required documents in your DOWNLOADS section under Learning Tools.

Here is the link to create an account in JIRA:
    https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/form?product=jira-software.ondemand

Why should I submit my project soon?

There are number of reasons why you need to submit the projects as early as possible?

1. If you've enrolled for Instructor Led Training then you - You may be the best participant of the training program where you can choose any OSL course from 400+ course Simplilearn offers.

2. 2. Your access may expire soon. You can check your access days from your E-Learning account as shown in the screenshot below.

upload_2018-3-29_0-33-24.jpeg upload_2018-3-29_0-33-24.jpeg
    [​IMG]

2. _30627

_30627 New Member

Please confirm that for my one project I can SIMULATE two sprints that are set as 1 week each; I do not need to carry this out over 2 weeks. Correct?

3. Anthony W

Anthony W Member

I tried the link to the JIRA account that is posted in this thread, but no page loads (see screenshot). Since I need to create the JIRA account to complete the project, where do I go?

Attached Files:

4. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hi,

You can create any number of sprints and schedule it only for 2 days. That should be fine. Since trial period is only for 1 week.

5. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Anthony,

The URL is not correct. I have responded your over email.