CRISC

Discussion in 'IT Security Management' started by alaa Elbeheri_1, Nov 25, 2015.

1. alaa Elbeheri_1

Alumni

Dear all,
    I am registered for ISACA next CRISC exam , just wandering if you folks , are having some sample EXAM questions ?
    kindly send it to my email alaa.elbeheri@icloud.com
    thanks much indeed for your help and support!

regards
    ala'a

2. Bharat Rastogi(1722)

Bharat Rastogi(1722) Active Member
    Alumni

We offer two CRISC simulation tests with our CRISC self online training. Once you purchase this training, you can access the simulation tests from your LMS account. Kindly check the below link:

http://www.simplilearn.com/it-security-management/crisc-certification-training#/osl

3. alaa Elbeheri_1

Alumni

This was offred to me from JEFF , Some one called himself Jeff, finally we reach to a 200$ , I wanted to pay in canadian but he wanted in american ?! didn't happen accordingly ! this was two weeks back?!!

4. Bharat Rastogi(1722)

Bharat Rastogi(1722) Active Member
    Alumni

Currently we accept payments in USD, INR and AUD. All the Canadian customer will have to make the payment in USD.

5. william bailey(1227)

william bailey(1227) Active Member
    Trainer

Did you pass? Are you now CRISC certified?
    There are many who "grandfathered" into the certification. Passing the exam is a unique differentiation.
    I recently taught a class in the Philadelphia area and we found that it was applicable to third party and business continuity roles that might not deal with Information Security every day.