Full-stack Digital Marketer Masters Program

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Pramod pramod.bhat, May 3, 2016.

1. Pramod pramod.bhat

Alumni

Hi team,
    I am planning to register for
    Full-stack Digital Marketer Masters Program

Course duration is 365 days,
    Should I complete all 9 courses and 4 projects in 365 days? to have Master certification

Is it possible ?
    Can I complete 9 courses in 365 days and will submit 4 projects latter,

Suppose I wouldn't complete courses in 365 days can I extend the access period? is there any option?
    suppose it is possible to extend the access period how it is chargeable? monthly basis?

2. Pramod pramod.bhat

Alumni

Is it Possible to Complete Full-stack Digital Marketer Masters Program within 365 days ? has anybody taken and completed ? because the course itself about 300+ hours and 4 projects of 40 hours

3. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Pramod,

This program is divided into 8 course and the each course has been designed with appropriate time frame to complete the module. The learning design that has been shared has to be used to complete the program. The project is available on DMCA which has to be completed first as thats the base course for all other modules.Once you complete the course - DMCA, you need to submit the project. The total time duration to submit the project which is associated with DMCA is 4 months from the start date of the course.

Yes, you can extend your access period for which you need to pay some amount.

4. Neha Jain_1

For further assistance with course extension, you may contact your sales owner.

5. Pramod pramod.bhat

Alumni

Thank You Neha

6. Aakak

Aakak Member
    Alumni

Who is a sales owner?

7. ROWENA BOLO

ROWENA BOLO Member

Hi,

I enrolled in the same course last Apr 13. However a month through the course and I am starting to realise how "self-paced" it is such that there are no monthly mentoring sessions happening, there wasn't an introduction call about the course curriculum or any guidance about the DMCA project. If we are to submit it four months from the start date, it means that I only have 3 months left and I have no idea at all what the commitment for the project will be like. Do you have any plans to set up at least a call about the DMCA project? I used to be a Market Motive student and the weekly calls have been really helpful and motivating. I know you have a different set up, but we'll appreciate it if we know that were going in the right direction.

Regards,
    Rowena

8. Neha Jain_1

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may have experienced.

For Full stack course we have a Masters Program session conducted each month by our mentors to help you in understanding the concepts. Also we have a Project Mentoring session for all participants twice a month.

Please find the below details of the upcoming session and revert with your registered e-mail address so that we can register you for the same. The schedule for Masters Program is yet to finalize however please note that the DMCA Mentoring session upcoming batch is on 29th May, 15:00 to 17:00 P.M. IST.

9. ROWENA BOLO

ROWENA BOLO Member

Hi Neha,

Thanks for the reply. I have not received any invitation for the Masters Program session and I can't find this type of webinar from the list (http://www.simplilearn.com/resources/upcoming-webinar). All I see is DMCA Demo Class. Also it'll be inconvenient to always check the webinar page just to see if there are upcoming webinars. Shouldn't students be automatically invited/registered? Anyway my email is rowena.bolo@gmail.com.. Thanks again!

Karishma_5 likes this.
  10. Neha Jain_1

Hi Rowena,

These masters program are not published on Webinar section. We send an invite to students as per the enrollment. AS you have enrolled in last month you would receive the invite in next month. However, I would be sharing the details with you by Friday and enroll you for next mentoring session.

11. ROWENA BOLO

ROWENA BOLO Member

Aahh I see, thanks for the clarification and looking forward to getting the invite for the webinar :) Thanks Neha!

12. Aakak

Aakak Member
    Alumni

Hi Neha,

I have recently enrolled for the Full-stack program and haven't received any intimation regarding the mentoring sessions.I would really appreciate if you could share the details regarding the same to this address as well - aakakghosh17@gmail.com

13. Neha Jain_1

Hi Rowena and Aakak,

I have registered you both for DMCA Mentoring session which would be on 29th May, 03:00 to 5:00 P.M. IST. Also, sharing the recordings of few session which was conducted for Full Stack Marketer to your e-mail address.

If not a convenient time then request you to co-coperate as we would have sessions again in next month at 11:30 P.M. IST.

14. Shilpi Singh_2

Hi Neha,

I attended DMCA Mentoring session yesterday but that's not sufficient for person doing full stack program. Can you please arrange a session for our course and share details on ershilpisingh@gmail.com . Also share the timelines linked with each modules. I started with Social Media Marketing but now going through community threads I realize that I should go for DMCA and complete project first. Such guideline should come while confirming registration details rather than leaving us to discover on our own.

15. Neha Jain_1

Hi Shilpi,

The complete learning module and design is available on the Website, please find the below link:

http://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/advanced-online-marketing-certification-training-bundle

Mentoring session are scheduled each month with the trainer and the invite are shared to all participants. You would also receive the invite shortly.

16. Aakak

Aakak Member
    Alumni

Hi,
    I have attended a mentoring session in may. When can I have the next session scheduled? Also could you provide more past recordings of project mentoring sessions, especially the ones regarding project setup, as our instructor Nick Bathla said that we can acquire it directly from simplilearn.

17. saurav_12321

saurav_12321 New Member

I've registered for a Full Stack Self-Paced Program and surprised to see that despite of the promises of the marketing person, i haven't received any invitation for Masters Mentoring Session though have attended two DMCA Project Mentoring Session.

It would be great if you could share some relevant recording covering all digital concepts and a Mentoring session on Full Stack Masters Program

My registered email id is saurav_12321@yahoo.com

18. ROWENA BOLO

ROWENA BOLO Member

Hi,

I joined Full stack masters program on Apr. 13. Just wanted to confirm that the deadline for my DMCA proj is Aug 13 , which is 4 months from the date I started? Thanks!

rowena

19. Neha Jain_1

Hi Rowena,

You got it right. Hope to see your project soon.