Contest Guide me on my certification path

Discussion in 'Other Courses & Certifications' started by Manjunatha Gowda, Sep 7, 2017.

?

Which Options are best to my certificate path

1. Cloud Platform like Windows Azure, Power-Shell Expertise and cloud Architect

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Cloud Security like path – Which I don’t know how to go from my current stage, please advise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Any other suitable certificates in Cloud which uses my current expertise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Manjunatha Gowda

Manjunatha Gowda New Member

Hello Experts,
    Now I need to understand what are the options available to advance in my area
    As I understood current and future trend would be cloud platforms, can I get a clear idea on what certificates are best to advance in my career without much other impacts like adopting new certificate and learning other technology
    I am a Email and Collaboration Subject Matter Expert
    I worked on Exchange 2007, 2013, Office 365, Skype for Business, Mobile Device Management, Windows Azure and Active Directory
    I am having Microsoft MCSA 2003
    So with all these, now I am in confusion that which career path I have to select. How do I advance in the career with a trending technologies
    My options are:

1. Cloud Platform like Windows Azure, Power-Shell Expertise and cloud Architect
    2. Cloud Security like path – Which I don’t know how to go from my current stage, please advise
    3. Any other suitable certificates in Cloud which uses my current expertise

Regards,

Manjunatha Gowda
    +918884091091

2. Akansha Chaurasia

Akansha Chaurasia Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Manjunatha,

Apologies for the delay, as per the experience mentioned above. Microsoft Azure which will be the right choice for you. For Azure there are three parts 532, 533 and 534 which is all about developing, implementing and creating a architect using Microsoft Azure.

Second option is AWS if you are interested in working on AWS environment (which you are not much aware).

Both are good in there fields and good to be learned as well. The choice is yours which you feel you are comfortable with.

All the best!! Hope to see you connecting back with Simplilearn.

Thank you