Hi there is there in the group preparing for Agil...

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by ruchiuppal, May 26, 2016.

1. ruchiuppal

ruchiuppal New Member

Hi there is there in the group preparing for Agile ACP exam right now? would like to see if we can share some experience and learning?

2. AmerNatarajan

AmerNatarajan Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi,

We would like to inform that there is a specific group in Simplitalk for ASM, using which you will be able to get your queries answered. Our trainers and SME`s too respond there and it would be helpful in your exam preparation.

Jenna Ware likes this.
  3. vparekh(4176192)

Alumni

I would love to be part of the group.
    Thanks for the information.

4. r.prayaga9(3351125)

Alumni

Hi Group,

Lets chat and learn more topics.....! Like Deep Dive...!

5. vparekh(4176192)

Alumni

Need real time case study to understand Kanban methods thoroughly. Please let me know if you can help?

6. Viraj Sathe

Viraj Sathe Member

hey.... i'm studying for ASM and will take the test soon, let me know if you have any questions as im really into study mode right now

7. Jenna Ware

Jenna Ware Active Member
    Alumni

We have a group that we started based upon our batches we are taking for ASM. It is under Agile and has our team name of Intellectual Evangelist Managers of Mayhem Petals.

8. _10670

_10670 New Member

I would love to be part of the group
    Please send the details.

9. _11804

_11804 Member

I would love to be part of the group Please share the details.

10. Dwayne Hammond

Dwayne Hammond Active Member
    Alumni

I'm studying for
    I'm studying for the PMI-ACP as well. I don't see a feature called "Simplitalk" on the interface. There is a mention of "groups" in this forum, but I'm not clear what this means exactly. Can you clarify where I should go for ACP specific conversations?

11. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi
    Hi, you can go ahead and search for the thread on top of the thread.

12. Dwayne Hammond

Dwayne Hammond Active Member
    Alumni

It would be helpful if the response was more specific. "Search for the thread on top of the thread" could be a bit more explicit, and seems to imply I should just enter the term "Simplitalk" in the magnifying glass (search field) at the top of the page. Doing so produces results that offer no clear response to my question... just a list of a few posts where the term "Simplitalk" has been used. If Simplitalk is a feature of the Simplilearn platform, such that the term is used as if in an obvious manner, it seems strange that I can find no navigation item, header of anything else to identify it. If it's just meaning a generic term for the community features on this platform, again nothing is labeled as such, and this is not at all obvious to me. If instead "Search for the thread on top of the thread" means I should enter the term "PMI-ACP" in the search field, again nothing comes up, assuming I should do that under the "agile and scrum" forums. Again, if there is a group, or specific location one should go to when studying for the PMI-ACP exam, it would be appreciated if someone could please provide clear and specific instructions for how to find it as nothing I've found is clearly identified as such.