I am not able to view the recording of 17th June s...

Discussion in 'PMP' started by Prathap_8, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Prathap_8

Prathap_8 New Member
    Alumni

I am not able to view the recording of 17th June session of my PMP Class (Batch 2). Instructor is Bala S. When I open the recording in WebEx Player it shows the first screen and suddenly throws an error "Unknown file format. You may update your Network Recording Player and try again". I already updated the player but still face this issue. Please help resolve this? Thanks.

2. Priyamwada

Priyamwada Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Prathap,

We just tried downloading the recording from your LMS and we were able to download the recordings of the session.
    Kindly follow the below steps to download the recordings :

After the end of every session, within 12 hours the S3 Amazon recording link will be available in your LMS. We request you to kindly download the recording from your LMS .

You can download the recordings from LMS by following the below steps and also you may find the screenshot for your reference:

A. Click on My courses in LMS.

B. Click on the course name (In Search field) for which you need the download.

C. Once you are in learning portal, click on “Batches Tab”.

D. Under Registered Batches, you will find a link “Download Recordings”.

E. Click on it, then you will get a pop-up with list of classes for that batch along with a download icon.

F. Click on the icon and save the file to keep the recordings on your system for future reference.

NOTE: Kindly allow the Pop up Blocker

Attached Files: