IT Opertations_ Security

Discussion in 'IT Security Management' started by Santhosh_29, May 16, 2017.

1. Santhosh_29

Santhosh_29 New Member

Any idea what certification would help to boost their career in IT Security.

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Santhosh,

There are several certifiction that you may opt for. For example, ITIL, Comptia, TOGAF, etc

3. william bailey(1227)

william bailey(1227) Active Member
    Trainer

The question you ask depends on what skill set and experience you already have.
    Many years ago, when I had virtually no experience, I worked hard to achieve the Microsoft MCSE and various CompTIA certifications - A+, Network+, Security+. There are some specialized certification tracks if you want to be a developer, programmer, or network engineer. For a while I was a CCNA, but once I moved away from dealing with them during the daily routine, I let the CCNA lapse when it was due for renewal.
    Along the way I've attained PMP and ITIL certifications because even as a technical person, there was a benefit of understanding the business processes and consistency of services.
    I've completed several (ISC)2 exams (CISSP, SSCP, CAP, HCISPP), ISACA exams (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC), and EC-Council exams (CEH, ECSA, CHFI). I have found that the CISSP was the most useful, but continued to explore the other topics in order to enhance my career.

4. _16035

_16035 New Member

CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Certification Training

5. Cyberops

Cyberops Member

Hi Santhosh_29
    Greeting from Cyberops ! If you are looking for cyber security solutions, you are at good place but i wanna suggest you also a better place where you can get best cyber security/information security solutions, ethical hacking/cyber security training courses,vulnerabilty assessment and penetration testing services & courses and secured web/application/software development .visit http://cyberops.in/ .
    best regards

6. blbokeb

blbokeb Active Member