JIRA - Issue - Access Restricted for 7 days!

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Rakesh Deshpande, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Learners,

I am Rakesh Deshpande, Global Teaching Assistant for Agile & Scrum Category with Simplilearn.

I know that you are excited to boost your career and the reason for choosing Agile related course(s) with us. We are always around to help you achieve your goals. With the previous posts, I hope it was beneficial.I have shared below again ( In case , if you missed it).

JIRA information:
    http://community.simplilearn.com/threads/know-how-to-work-on-jira-tool.26960/

This post is to let you know that currently we are facing techical challenges with the Atlassian's product - JIRA where the access has been restricted for 7 days. ( In other words, it is re-directing to the official page of JIRA Trail period ).

Our team has already reached Atlassian team and they are working on the same. We request your kind co-operation for next 6 - 7 working days.

NOTE : We will share the next update on this thread. Please subscribe for this by clicking on " Watch Thread" availabe on top right on this post.

_13547 likes this.
  2. _13189

_13189 Member
    Alumni

Any update on this please?

3. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello All,

Update : We have reached Atlassian team to share the possible immediate resolution so that we help you with the license. However, if you have planned to take the examination in few weeks from now then please go ahead and use the trial version for 7 days and create a sprint for 2/3 days and close the sprint.

Link : https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try

You should be able to submit the project for further evaluation. Further, the issue is still open and will be updated on this thread. Thank you for you cooperation in advance.

4. _11971

_11971 Member

Do we still have 7 days of JIRA access or 15 days? Please update it so i can plan accordingly.

5. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello,

After registration for trail version, you will have access for 7 days only.

6. _14645

_14645 New Member

Hi ,
    Any updates on this? This issue seems to have been raised in September.

7. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hi,

We faced the same issue issue in september as well which was resolved in no time. We are expecting to hear the postive response from Atlassian and update the thread as early as possible.

8. Aditya Goel_1

Aditya Goel_1 Member

Hi Team,

Any ETA for this? Need to plan accordingly

Thanks,
    Aditya Goel

9. Aditya Goel_1

Aditya Goel_1 Member

Hi Rakesh,

Any update on this?

Thanks,
    Aditya Goel

10. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Aditya,

Regret for the delay. I am already following up with Atlassian team and would update this thread as soon as I hear from them.

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year well in advance. Happy holidays!

11. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello ,

We are happy to inform that the issue has resolved. We truly appreciate your cooperation and patience so far.

Please check your inbox or Spam folders and search for the emails from atlassian where you will find the necessary details for the lifetime access. If you haven't got any email from Atlassian about the access, please write us to Help & Support so that we shall assist you further.

Thank you again for your cooperation.

** Note: The above holds, if you have enrolled with us before 11th November 2017.

12. Aditya Goel_1

Aditya Goel_1 Member

Hi Rakesh,

I used my email id for simplilearn to register on atlassian and got only 7 days of access. Can you help me getting the free access?

Thanks,
    Aditya

13. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Aditya,

Thank you for letting us know. We have already escalated again with Atlassian where we are collecting all the information we may need to help you further. I will update this thread as soon as I get all the necessary details.

Request your cooperation on the same.

14. Aditya Goel_1

Aditya Goel_1 Member

Hi Rakesh,

I had registered in December during the live classes.

Thanks,
    Aditya

15. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Aditya,

Not sure about the initial discussions with your sales coordinator, You will receive an email only if you've registered before November 11th.

16. Aditya Goel_1

Aditya Goel_1 Member

Hi Rakesh,

I have attended the live classes that happened in December which ended I think just before christmas. Kartik was the trainer and this issue was pointed out during the classes. I registered for Jira just before the class where Jira was taught by Kartik. Just want to know who can help me in getting the one month access to Jira as I need to plan my exam.

Would appreciate if someone from Simplilearn can call me to discuss on this.

Thanks,
    Aditya

17. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Aditya,

Thank you for your time to connect over telephone. As discussed, Atlassian has confirmed that email has been shared including the license. However, you can create a sprint for 2 days and submit to complete your certification soon.