Let's Introduce Ourselves !!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Shruti, Nov 26, 2014.

1. terry.tucker

terry.tucker New Member

My name is Terry. I work for Southwest Airlines. I have extensive project experience working in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Germany and Algeria. I have Graduate and Post Graduate Degrees in History. I thought I would formalize the Project experience in this training course.
    Wishing everyone much luck and success in all that you do.

2. Avinash Gupta

Avinash Gupta New Member
    Alumni

Welcome aboard.

From,
    Simplilearn Team

3. _5064

_5064 New Member

Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing great in their lives.
    This is Vishwanath Yemula (Vishu), currently working as a Team Lead for Application and Production Support team at NTT DATA Bangalore. Relevant experience is 6+ yrs. Giving certification exams for ITIL Foundation and ITIL Service Operations coming week.

I am migrating to Australia with above certifications this April. I am seeking for an opportunity for Application Support Analyst profile in Melbourne. I would be glad if anyone of you could guide me on getting an opportunity there.

Also I would be happy to share my thoughts and knowledge on the courses that I am taking up here to help people with any insight on making decisions in the related field.

My interests are Travel, Dance, Singing and Cooking.

Thanks for the forum that connects people from all over the world.

4. MM Manoj

MM Manoj New Member

Hi All,
    My name is Manoj and I am working as Manager Learning and Development in an MNC based out of Bangalore. I am doing my Masters certificate program in Digital Marketing. I have close to 30 years of work experience. A veteran from the Indian Navy, eager to learn.
    Glad to be here with this community. Looking forward to lots of learning.

5. pandiarajan_1

pandiarajan_1 Member
    Alumni

Hello Shruti,

I am pandiarajan from Bengaluru india . i have been working in IT sector around 8 years in different technology. Right now i am working in KPMG india

I am very much interest about exchange our knowledge to others and interactive with peoples. i am interesting in Business Intelligence and Big data

6. ashking

ashking New Member
    Alumni

Hello, I am Ashish Sharma, I would loved to call Ash. I am a student of Masters of Engineering in Production and Industrial Engineering with specialization in Industrial Management Engineering from MBM College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India). Beside this I am working as a Assistant Professor in an Educational Institute. I have 1 year of work ex in Administration in Educational Institute. My interests are listening to music, reciting poems, CAD modeling and travelling. Thank You.