Salesforce account creation

Discussion in 'Salesforce Certification' started by Richard Raju, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Richard Raju

Richard Raju Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

salesforce account can be created by using the following link. its the same for both admin/ app builder

https://developer.salesforce.com/signup

Once you fill your details and submit, an email would be sent to you for the verification. once verified, you can log in and start working.

_13472 likes this.
  2. _10984

_10984 Member

actually, I could not attend initial my 4 classes due to illness. Now my 5th class going to happen on this Saturday. I downloaded the class videos and was learning from them. But the issues is I am not able to see the same screen as the trainer is being discussed in live class video. Can you please see the two attached screenshots. I am not able see the same page that is being shown in the live class video by trainer. Can you please answer quickly as I need to make myself updated up to that level so that I can align myself with 5th live class which is going to happen on this Saturday. I am not able to learn further due to this blocker. please help

3. Richard Raju

Richard Raju Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi,

thank you for writing it here and i do see two different browser links here, please do check the one which trainer is using, would get you to his page, looks like you logged in to an other page.

Thanks