TOGAF 9 Certified Level - Enterprise Architect/Instructor Nilotpal Das/Jan'17- 8,9,14,15,21,22,2,29

Discussion in 'IT Service Management - ITIL/ITSM/TOGAF' started by James Paul(3830), Nov 1, 2017.

1. James Paul(3830)

James Paul(3830) New Member
    Alumni

Hi Folks,
    I cleared this combined TOGAF 9 certification exam on 31st Oct '17. This is my first attempt at a limited study, thanks to Simplilearn and the instructor Nilotpal Das who gave the tips and his real-world experience of the subject excellently.
    I attended the online class in Jan'17, then reviewed the class recording along with the Opengroup course book only on the last week before the exam. My total study hours would be to the max 35 hrs. Thanks once again to Nilotpal, I followed the tips to crack the exam, and it worked very well to clear it at my first attempt.
    Best wishes to those who are preparing for the TOGAF exam.
    Regards
    James Paul

2. _14920

_14920 New Member

Hey James,

Is it foundation exam a tricky one??How was your experience. How you cracked that exam

3. Richard Raju

Richard Raju Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Thank you for the update, James. It was nice to know that you were able to get through the exam. Do keep us posted of any changes in your job etc. would be more happy to hear.

Thanks