Working on First Certification - the LSSGB

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Amy Jones, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Amy Jones

Amy Jones Member
    Alumni

Hi All! I just started the LSSGB Certification course and am excited to dive right in. I work for a social services/government agency. I was part of a business process review team where I served as a subject matter expert a few years back. We did not use any type of methodology that I am aware of for this review. We are now reviewing our processes again and I am happy to be serving on those teams. We are using the Lean Six Sigma methodology for these reviews. I have been with my current employer for 14 years. I started as a Support Staff (secretary), worked my way up to a Program Coordinator Assistant, and now am in the role of Assistant Regional Manager. I am confident that by gaining this certification that I will be able to advance more at my current employer!

2. Eshna Verma

Eshna Verma Guest

Welcome to the community, Amy!

3. Pradeep Kansa Banik

Hi, I have started my LSSGB certification course here. I am working as a medical coder. Previously I worked in the field of medical transcription in various positions for 8 years. I am now working as a medical coder for the past 2-1/2 years. I hope with this certification I will be able to equip myself with an in-depth knowledge which will help me in reviewing the quality measures in my field.