Worst and pathetic experience

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by _21378, Feb 8, 2018.

1. _21378

_21378 New Member

I had worst experience & thanks for teaching me a lesson. Few days ago (Approx 10 days back) I got a call from Simpli Learn Bangalore Marketing team that, they are providing ASM (Agile Scrum Master) training & certification with less price (17000/- INR) & i thought of attend for the same & get the certificate for my career growth. I have paid 17K online & attended for the exam, After that there are no updates from Simpli Learn team about my certification. After many calls & messages, i got reply from them that, Question paper for ASM was changed few days ago by #EXIN team which they are not aware & they gave me Old question paper to give the answers but system evaluate the answers against to the new Question Paper which is completely Simpli Learn Mistake.

Quite surprising part is: Reply from Simpli Learn Guy is, Wait for few more weeks to get the certificate or pay more 13000/- to get the CSM Certificate AND REFUND IS NOT POSSIBLE. Is it not #Cheating?

KINDLY DON'T REPLY FOR THIS POST SAYING THAT, WE WILL CHECK WITH EXAM TEAM & GET BACK TO YOU. FEELING BORE WITH SAME ANSWERS FROM REPRESENTATIVE, HER MANAGER, CUSTOMER SUPPORT GUYS.

2. Praveen Devar

Praveen Devar Member
    Alumni

Dear
    I have been requesting to refund from past 3 months, till date there is no proper response on my payback.

please do simplilearn respond and revert my money back

Regards,
    Praveenkumar

3. Kavana

Kavana Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Praveen,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    As this was the case of PMP examination refund, we had to re-check all the criteria. We have gone through your case and the refund has been raised for you with the refund ID - 4941.
    The refund would be credited to your account within 10 business days.
    Regards,
    Team Simplilearn

4. Praveen Devar

Praveen Devar Member
    Alumni

Dear Kavana & Simplilearn team,
    Greetings,
    Please be informed that i have been asking to refund my money back from past 4 months, but till date there is no proper update on my refundable amount
    kindly do needful in returning my payback amount immediately.

Regards,
    Praveen

5. Kavana

Kavana Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

HI Praveen,
    The SWIFT code you have provided : BMUSOMR- XXXX is a sample one wherein you would have to confirm the details of the alphabet X
    Our finance team is not able to process the refund because of the same.
    BMUSOMR - This is the standard format and XXXX has to be provided from your end.
    Here X is the location code.
    The last 3X will be the branch code
    Your bank should be able to provide this.
    Please note BMUSOMR- XXXX is not a SWIFT code.
    Do reach out to us for further assistance.
    We are here to help!!
    Regards
    Team Simplilearn