New Profile Posts

1. Trinath_2
    Trinath_2 Parshvika Sharma
    this is my code :

import pandas as pd
    movies=pd.read_csv('movies.dat')

this above code giving the
    ParserError: Error tokenizing data. C error: Expected 1 fields in line 11, saw 2
    How to ignore parser error while reading data from CSV file using pands?
  2. _39697
  3. Sumeshbabu
    Sumeshbabu Neha Jain_1
    Where should I ask to clear the doubts that may appear while practising offline ? I have already posted an issue related to Google Analytics along with screen shot as attachment, but not yet received any reply or comments. Need help.

Regards,
    Sumesh.
  4. Sumeshbabu
    Sumeshbabu Neha Jain_1
    Hi,
    Where should I ask to clear the doubts that may appear while practising offline ?
  5. Harinder Pal Singh
    Harinder Pal Singh Moghul.
    Hello i am not able to see simulation which we have to do in order to unlock our certificate. can u pls help
  6. _48649
    _48649 Rakesh Deshpande
    Hi Rakesh, I am planning to write EXIN ASM exam for the first time, I have already unlocked Simplilearn's ASM certificate. Please let me know kindly the URL where I can book the exam slot, should I write this exam in Prometric center ? I have enrolled in Simplilearn's PMP Plus bundle, in that case should I pay fee at the time of exam time slot booking again? Thanks, Venkat
  7. _57510
    _57510 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I have completed my ITIL v4 training and got the certificate for training. Kindly guide me how do i get appear for the exam
  8. _23583
    _23583 Chethan.R
    I am about to work on the project Automating Workloads with ARM Templates which is part of Microsoft AZ300 & AZ301 exam. I am not sure what to submit in Writeup ,Screenshots & Source Code.

Since it is a business scenario, do you expect me to provide steps for achieving those scenario?
  9. _36703
    _36703
    Restarting PMP Study !!!
  10. _23583
    _23583 Alisha_1
    Hi, I am about to work on the project Automating Workloads with ARM Templates which is part of Microsoft AZ300 & AZ301 exam. I am not sure what to submit in Writeup ,Screenshots & Source Code. Could you please help?
  11. _23583
    _23583 Akansha Chaurasia
    Hi Akansha,

I am about to work on the project Automating Workloads with ARM Templates which is part of Microsoft AZ300 & AZ301 exam. I am not sure what to submit in Writeup ,Screenshots & Source Code.

Since it is a business scenario, do you expect me to provide steps for achieving those scenario?

Thanks
  12. Rajesh_349
    Rajesh_349 Alisha_1
    where is Learning Tools in lms?
  13. Rajesh_349
    Rajesh_349 Neha Jain_1
    where is Learning Tools in lms
  14. Rajesh_349
    Rajesh_349 Priyanka_Mehta
    How and where to get live class video, ppt and other material
  15. Rajesh_349
    Rajesh_349 Alisha_1
    How and where to get live class video, ppt and other material
  16. Rajesh Kumar Rajak
  17. Rajesh Kumar Rajak
    Rajesh Kumar Rajak Neha Jain_1
    Hey, my email rajeshrajakbira@gmail.com.... mob & whats up; 9804380792
  18. Rajesh Kumar Rajak
    Rajesh Kumar Rajak Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha, I think you were part of last data science with python class ended on 21st Apr. If you were, then can you please assist me with a project related "Movielens". I have completed all the steps, just stuck in model prediction o movie rating, the last stage... It would be so kind of you if you could guide me.
  19. _51466
    _51466
    Pavan Kumar
  20. Hanee Srivastava
    Hanee Srivastava
    All code is guilty, until proven innocent.
  21. vidyas
    vidyas
  22. vidyas
    vidyas
    Business Analytics Expert - New member
  23. _57541
    _57541 Alisha_1
    HI Can you please guide on completion of projects for Advanced Web Analytics Course. I have completed the classes and passed the simulation test, only project submission is pending.
  24. Venkat Reddy_3
    Venkat Reddy_3 Arjun Gupta_1
    I have confusion around this terminology: VF page, VF Components and Aura. Can you please explain it to me- Venkat
  25. Michael Seet
    Michael Seet Kavana
    I have raised some tickets where do go see if there are updates?
  26. Sudeepthi Chakram
    Sudeepthi Chakram
    Hi, I am facing issue while connecting through termius. connection refused error is going on.
  27. Tannaz Alavi
    Tannaz Alavi tim jerome
    Hi Tim. I just finished your April 7 to 22 class and have my exam scheduled in two weeks. I need to know if the actual PMP Exam has the same flow of questions as the simulation tests? Do they set up the questions per process group with the same sequence as in : initaling, planning. executing, monitoring and closing? Thanks
  28. somakjana
    somakjana
    what are the steps in doing the project
  29. ChristianBaker
    ChristianBaker
    Do My Homework, offer our assistance in homework of all subjects. Science, commerce, arts, law, management, etc
  30. SamyakInfotech
    SamyakInfotech
    samyakitsolutions
  31. _12590
    _12590 Kavana
    pls help me in project preparation
  32. _12590
    _12590 Alisha_1
    Pls. guide me for Project work completion how to write guide
  33. L Mahendra Babu
    L Mahendra Babu Priyanka_Mehta
    Hi Priyanka, I am try to call you regarding course support.
  34. Narendra Chandwani
    Narendra Chandwani
    Pls assist to complete the course as there is problem in accessing the project, no resource data is available for download
  35. Ravi Sinha_1
    Ravi Sinha_1 Ravi T
    Hi Ravi, i am unable to download the recorded video of devops live session class. can you please help?
  36. Harish Mani_1
    Harish Mani_1 Nimisha Pandey
    that code that I wrote to check if a number is prime(b) check wther number is prime
    Number = 5
    for i in range(2, Number):
    if (Number % i) ==0:
    print(Number, "is not a prime number")
    break
    else:
    print (Number, "is a prime number")
  37. Harish Mani_1
    the code I wrote for the getting list of prime numbers from 1 to 100(a) prime number betweeen 1 and 100
    for num in range(2, 101, 1):
    for i in range(2, num):
    if(num % i) == 0:
    break
    else:
    print(num)
  38. Harish Mani_1
    Hi Nimisha. Need a help. can you help with the exact community page created for our batch? I will post the codes there. As discussed on the session, I need help with the coding for the first N prime numbers
  39. Ranjit Roy
    Ranjit Roy _16196
    Congrats Smita! I am new to this community. any tips for prep...how many months....especially if I only have 1 to 2 hours tops to study.thanks in advance. Roy
  40. Anil Karthikeyan
    Anil Karthikeyan Ravi T
    Hey Ravi, Can you please call me ? I have raised a ticket for call back but havent heard from you
  41. Anil Karthikeyan
    Anil Karthikeyan nanthan rama(4717)
    Hey Nanthan, Can you please share the dumps you have to me at anil.karthikeyan@gmail.com
  42. SHOHREH
  43. Pankaj Pandey_3
  44. Luis Oviedo_1
    Luis Oviedo_1 Shohini_1
  45. Tushar Deorukhkar
    Tushar Deorukhkar Baba_2
    I have completed the first mock exam, Is it possible for your to share these questions so that I can practice more..
  46. Tushar Deorukhkar
    Tushar Deorukhkar Baba_2
    Hi Baba, I have lost exam link. Can you help me with the same
  47. Parimal Davda
    Parimal Davda
    Parimal Davda
  48. _9462
    _9462
    venkata kiran
  49. KOTESWARARAO PABBISETTY
    KOTESWARARAO PABBISETTY Azure Salazar
    Hi Salazar.. i am koti. i am started learning Azure. can you please let me know since how long you are learning this.
  50. _57521
    _57521 tim jerome
    Hi Tim- i came across a question today which asked to make a project plan robust what is needed.the correct answer was include as much detail as possible. but i felt the other option which states- include the level of detail required by the project can also be correct. please clarify