New Profile Posts

1. Noor Alwattar
    Noor Alwattar SUNNY BHAVEEN CHANDRA
    hi,how are you ?i have a question for you do you have any information about data science with sas????
  2. Arup Sarkar_1
    Arup Sarkar_1
    HI Sir(Baba) i am old student of ceh 2018 batch but my exam voucher expired now want to certification_need ur valuable guidence&blessing.
  3. PRAVIN CHAVAN_1
    PRAVIN CHAVAN_1 Support Simplilearn(4685)
    hi can u please support for R programming project OR any mentor any u provide for guide
  4. Noor Alwattar
    Noor Alwattar Kunal Guwalani
    hello,i'm your student iwant to do my project bu i don't know what's happened when i open the assessment to see the project i chose with walmart then when i want to start i don't understant how i can to start?!!! please help me ,i'm very nervous if you can give it to me any websiteor example so that the idea is clear to me. thanks
  5. SHREYANKA C T
    SHREYANKA C T
    Can i go with Visual Studio professional 2019 to practice.
  6. Jaykishan Grover
    Jaykishan Grover tim jerome
    Hi Tim, Hope you are doing great. I would like to join one of you batch. Kindly confirm, when are you starting new batch. Regards, Jay.
  7. bala_48
  8. Mayank pathak
    Mayank pathak
    how to upload excel file in hdfs
  9. Dillip Kumar Mahalik
    Dillip Kumar Mahalik
    “The road to success is always under construction.”
  10. MADHUR KHATRI
    MADHUR KHATRI Aravind Reddy Dudipala
    hi, R u taking R or Python classes?
  11. Geetha Muniyandi
    Geetha Muniyandi
    Passed my PMP .. Thank You Shridar and Simplylearn for this reaching this milestone
  12. Amir Ali_2
    Amir Ali_2
    If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things
  13. Amir Ali_2
    Amir Ali_2
    The aim of an organisation should be clear to everyone working in it.
  14. Anil Purushothaman
    Anil Purushothaman
    Plans PMP Exam before Dec 2019. I love my job of problem solving through IT development, been doing this since 2005.
  15. Kalimuthu S
    Kalimuthu S
    Everything Happens for a Reason.
  16. Jacob Oriang Jaroya
    Jacob Oriang Jaroya Support Simplilearn(4685)
    Unable to upload my exercise to my Faculty
  17. Jayashri Gurunathan
    Jayashri Gurunathan Anagha Gadgil
    Hi, I download the eclipse through the link and there are two options before installing eclipse for java developers and eclipse for java enterprise. I pick eclipse for java enterprise edition and installed it. Please guide me with this software installation before the session starts.
  18. Jayashri Gurunathan
    I need clarification for software installation . First thing, I installed java 8 and i need to set java home in mac and the link for gecodriver for mac version is not able to download and I downloaded the selenium zip file and is there a specific location to unzip it and use it?
  19. Jayashri Gurunathan
    Hi, I attend Sep 7th selenium live class. I'm using Mac and I installed the java version 1.8.0_192 using the link you shared. Then I noticed that java version 1.8.0_211 was shared for the windows user. I want to make sure it's perfect to work in the mac with the specified version for the entire training and project.
  20. MADHUR KHATRI
    MADHUR KHATRI Samridhi Dutta
    Plz share google drive link for R
  21. UMESH KUMAR ASERI
  22. UMESH KUMAR ASERI
    UMESH KUMAR ASERI Vikas Kumar_18
    i am fasing problem in TFIDF convert review
  23. Amudhavalli Sundararajan
    Amudhavalli Sundararajan Abdul Rasheed Feroz Khan
    Hi Abdul, I am taking simplilearn 203 course. Could you please let me know where to find the labs for the course - second lesson(Paas)?
  24. Amudhavalli Sundararajan
  25. utkarsh shukla_1
    utkarsh shukla_1
    Utkarsh Shukla
  26. _33394
    _33394 tim jerome
    Hi Tim, Many of us requires mentoring for Next Milestone In Project Management (PMP) Career Growth- How to get Good Job with Handsome Salary.We have completed course, passed in Project ,passed in simulation test,Some of us are Preparing for PMP certification -some have PMP exam is scheduled and some of us have Passed.
  27. Nagolu Narasimhulu
    Nagolu Narasimhulu Karthik Shivana
    hi sir i am Narasimha from Kadapa sir i am trying to create FB page i am in india but i need to publish my fb page in Kuwait i cont publish please call me once i want talk with you for this Quarry
  28. _66805
    _66805
    hi i here fore the Digital marketing class. Can somebody brief how to acess.
  29. HIMANSHU MANGHANI
    HIMANSHU MANGHANI
    DATA INTO MACHINE; Machine in learning; so is the intelligence
  30. BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT
    BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT Akansha Chaurasia
    Hi Akansha , i am not able use dplyr functions . I installed 2 times , still its not working in my R. I iwill appreciate you help. BR// bimal.1038@gmail.com
  31. BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT
    BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha , i am not able use dplyr functions . I installed 2 times , still its not working in my R. I i will appreciate you help. BR// bimal.1038@gmail.com
  32. BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT
    BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha , i am not able use dplyr functions . I installed 2 times , still its not working in my R. I iwill appreciate you help. BR// bimal.1038@gmail.com
  33. BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT
    BIMAL KUMAR JHARIAT Priyanka_Mehta
    Hi Priyanka , i am not able use dplyr functions . I installed 2 times , still its not working in my R. I iwill appreciate you help. BR// bimal.1038@gmail.com
  34. _44446
  35. Divya Parashar
    Divya Parashar
    Lets start learning n growing !!
  36. Ravi Ranjan_8
  37. Chandraleela
    Chandraleela
    Can anyone tell me how can I know how to write a mathematical model.
  38. Akshay Kumar_10
    Akshay Kumar_10
    Don't Stop until max becomes min.
  39. Chandrama Mukherjee
    Chandrama Mukherjee Baba_2
    Good evening baba, could you please post the code for tonight's mock exam?
  40. Dinesh_152
    Dinesh_152 Franklin Nyarko Donkr
    Franklin, are u able to appear the quiz link, because still i could see the link which is showing"QUIZ LINK will appear before 15min to the exam" I'm not able to do anything, will u be able to do pls do let me know.
  41. Virendra Malviya
  42. ANIL JINDAL
    ANIL JINDAL Dineshwar
    Hi Dinesh....I want to speak to you. Can I have your contact number or email ID?
    1. Dineshwar
      Dineshwar
      hello Anil, extremely sorry for reply so late. you can reach me on my mail id kumardineshwar@gmail.com
      Sep 6, 2019
  43. ANIL JINDAL
    ANIL JINDAL Imran Khan_18
    Hi Imran....I want to speak to you. Can I have your contact number or email ID?
  44. ANIL JINDAL
    ANIL JINDAL saichand_4
    Hi Sai....I want to speak to you. Can I have your contact number or email ID?
  45. ANIL JINDAL
    ANIL JINDAL Mayank Mehra
    Hi Mayank....I want to speak to you. Can I have your contact number or email ID?
  46. ANIL JINDAL
    ANIL JINDAL Danish faraz
    Hi Danish....I want to speak to you. Can I have your contact number or email ID?
  47. Divya Parashar
    Divya Parashar
    Let start learning !!
  48. mchauhan2004(1993221)
    mchauhan2004(1993221)
    Back to School. Learning New Sciences.!
  49. _53767
    _53767
    Preparing for PMP 2019. Will be sitting in the exam on November,2019.
  50. naveen.sangisetty(1573105)
    naveen.sangisetty(1573105) tim jerome
    Hi Tim, I cleared my PMP today. Thank you very much for your sessions and patience in answering queries.