New Profile Posts

1. Shyam Sunder_1
    Shyam Sunder_1
    A competent senior professional with experience in Strategy, Manufacturing and Projects backed by Information Technology
  2. Shyam Sunder_1
    Shyam Sunder_1
    Employed in affiliate of Tata Steel
  3. nilesh prakash manjrekar
  4. Jude Rodriguez
    Jude Rodriguez Shohini_1
    Hi Shohini. I have completed one project and passed it for course completion. Am working on another for practice. Its a walmart project. I am stuck at the third question what is the store with maximum growth in Quarter 3 in 2012. I have found the data using proc time series, but I want to filter data by 2012:Q3. I am unable to do so as I keep getting errors. Please help me.
  5. Akanksha Chaudhary
  6. Akanksha Chaudhary
  7. _69240
  8. Ritwik Das
  9. Sivakumar Srinivasan
    Sivakumar Srinivasan Aayushi_6
    Aayushi: I need help in categorizing the Item_Visibility into 3 categories (Low / Mid / High) with BigMart for your comments. Trying to search for the command to do so. Will attach the partial work done on BigMart
    1. Aayushi_6
      Aayushi_6
      Hi Sivakumar, I will take that up in class.
      Jan 18, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  10. Aravind Kulkarni
  11. ATUL PADALE
    ATUL PADALE Neha Jain_1
    can you guide me how to start for the classes
  12. _56179
    _56179 Neha Jain_1
    Hi, Can i have an access to a sample DMCA project for an effective understanding ?
  13. _50749
  14. Tanmoy Mondal_1
    Tanmoy Mondal_1 Sameer Govindan
  15. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Nishant_Singh
    Hello Sir, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed and I don't see any classes in near future. I assume that next classes are for other topics. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  16. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Pallavi_68
    Hello Madam, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed and I don't see any classes in near future. I assume that next classes are for other topics. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  17. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Prashant_Nair
    Hello Sir, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed and I don't see any classes in near future. I assume that next classes are for other topics. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  18. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R archana
    Hello Madam, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed and I don't see any classes in near future. I assume that next classes are for other topics. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  19. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Ambily Panchen Ullas
    Hello Sir, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  20. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Abhishek_Tripathy
    Hello Sir, In the last 4 classes, Data Science with R was not completed. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  21. Sanjay Krishnan N R
    Sanjay Krishnan N R Alisha_1
    Hello Madam, In the last 4 classes, Datascience with R was not completed. Could you please advise on how my class schedule is. If there is any particular forum where in I could get an answer for this, Please advise those as well.
  22. Estefania Moreno Alvarez
  23. duttdev489
    duttdev489
    AI & ML enthusiast.
  24. _43883
    _43883 Armando Galeana_1
    Hi I had attended your class recently on machine learning and it was really good.

I have doubt in the unassisted practise for the random forest dataset : loan_borowwer_data.csv

I am not clear on the target variable for dataset and how to get: Increase profits up to 20% as NPA will be reduced due to loan disbursal for only creditworthy borrowers.

Can I please get some proper explanation how to code the ML program.
  25. Ashutosh Tripathy
    Ashutosh Tripathy
    Pursuing M. Tech in Food Process Engineering & Management
  26. Arvind Kumar Gupta_1
    Arvind Kumar Gupta_1 Neha Jain_1
    I want to ask about technical issue. So can i ask on community forum? if yes then how to upload the screen shot?
  27. Satish Golani
  28. Shreyas Udupi Rajgopal
    Shreyas Udupi Rajgopal
    Learning for Updating
  29. Laurel Kostuk
    Laurel Kostuk Sameer Govindan
    Sameer - How do I extended my extra month with PMI? I have a notification that I need to write my exam by the end of this month. You had noted you provided me a date of 1 month extension to write the exam.
  30. Shardesh Kumar
  31. Brandon Sierra
    Brandon Sierra Arjun Gupta_1
    Hi, I've downloaded session 5 & 6 videos, however neither one have content. Session 5 is 55 min long, while session 6 is 1:27, but there's no talking or screen sharing. Would it be possible to have the correct files loaded?
  32. Karthik_3252
    Karthik_3252
    Learn More Everyday!!!
  33. ATUL_289
    ATUL_289 Alisha_1
    i have created ticket on 31/December/2019. still no solution from yr team. will share more require more info if require. false commitment from ur team
  34. Kaviarasu Ganesan
    Kaviarasu Ganesan Helen Augustine
    i have a doubt , may you please clarify me , please
  35. Kaviarasu Ganesan
  36. Soundarya R
    Soundarya R
    Am very new to this data science course . i want to learn basic python programming please suggest some links or books.
  37. Tarakeshwar
    Tarakeshwar
    Cleared CBAP on December 30, 2019.
  38. shankar_49
    shankar_49 Alisha_1
    Hi Anyone,

Please guide/Help me, I want to learn DevOps but before applied simplilearn online course I need to know the faculty explanation so please share anyone videos to kandepalle@gmail.com

I appreciate in advance

Regards,
    K R Shankar
  39. shankar_49
    shankar_49 Neha Jain_1
    Hi Anyone,

Please guide/Help me, I want to learn DevOps but before applied simplilearn online course I need to know the faculty explanation so please share anyone videos to kandepalle@gmail.com

I appreciate in advance

Regards,
    K R Shankar
  40. Nanda Kumar Tukaram
  41. Iquo
    Iquo tim jerome
    Hi Tim, I am pleased to share with you that I passed my PMP Certification exam at first attempt. I was your student, class July 8-23, 2019. THANK YOU for being so patient and encouraging during these classes. Being in Canada, I stayed up late nights to attend the classes but it was worth it. Thank you Tim and God bless you.
  42. Srinivasa K M
    Srinivasa K M
    I was able to find it. Only a navigation issue. Thanks
  43. Rishabh kumar_3
  44. _42066
    _42066 tim jerome
    Hi Tim, I am very happy to share with you that I passed my PMP certification examination. I attended your class sessions of Dec 18 - Jan 2019. Thank you for educating me on each and every concepts and principles of PMP. Thank you Sir.
  45. Madhava Rao(3770)
    Madhava Rao(3770) Vinutha
    Hi, I am trying to submit my application for PMI SP and I would like to know if there is any particular training which is related to only SP which will give me the required 30 PDU's to submit my application. There are many cources which are giving required PDU's for PMP, ACP and RMP in both simplilearn and Udemy but I am searching something specific for PMI SP with PDU's credit mandate. Please suggest.
  46. Madhava Rao(3770)
    Madhava Rao(3770) Priyamwada
    Hi, I am trying to submit my application for PMI SP and I would like to know if there is any particular training which is related to only SP which will give me the required 30 PDU's to submit my application. There are many cources which are giving required PDU's for PMP, ACP and RMP in both simplilearn and Udemy but I am searching something specific for PMI SP with PDU's credit mandate. Please suggest.
  47. Madhava Rao(3770)
    Madhava Rao(3770) Alisha_1
    Hi, I am trying to submit my application for PMI SP and I would like to know if there is any particular training which is related to only SP which will give me the required 30 PDU's to submit my application. There are many cources which are giving required PDU's for PMP,ACP and RMP in both simplilearn and Udemy but I am searching something specific for PMI SP with PDU's credit mandate. Please suggest.
  48. Madhava Rao(3770)
    Madhava Rao(3770) tim jerome
    Hi, I am trying to submit my application for PMI SP and I would like to know if there is any particular training which is related to only SP which will give me the required 30 PDU's to submit my application. There are many cources which are giving required PDU's for PMP,ACP and RMP in both simplilearn and Udemy but I am searching something specific for PMI SP with PDU's credit mandate. Please suggest.
  49. Madhava Rao(3770)
    Madhava Rao(3770) Neha Jain_1
  50. Anikó Zethner
    Anikó Zethner Deepanshu_15
    I have resolved my technical issue, I had to update my course material (there was an update on 6th December) and after that everything was accessible and working fine. thanks! A.