New Profile Posts

1. Rahul Chaurasia_1
    Rahul Chaurasia_1 Sonal Ghanshani_1
    hello mam, i m getting this problem in R studio for logical operator in vector .......#### v10 = c(0,1,'s',-20,10+0i,F,10.6)
    as.logical(v10) ############ i m getting output like that....########.v10 = c(0,1,'s',-20,10+0i,F,10.6)
    > as.logical(v10)
    [1] NA NA NA NA NA FALSE NA #### apart from 0 value it should come TRUE but showing NA. Plz correct me ....
  2. binxx1996
  3. Tushar Sharma_3
    Tushar Sharma_3 Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha, I am unable to raise a support ticket for unlocking my Course Certificate can you please help me here? Thanks
  4. Palak Pant
    Palak Pant Aayushi_6
    Hi ma'am, I attended the Live class on 5 July, 2020 which was yesterday yet there is no tick recorded in my 5th July block. Why is it so?
  5. Sahana_19
    Sahana_19 Sriraksha G
    Hi Sriraksha, i'm facing an issue in chart bok and my text are delaying in sending plz help me out with this. Thank you
  6. Muraleedharan Manningal
    Muraleedharan Manningal _25950
    please enable access, thanks in advance
  7. _25950
  8. Kiran Kale
    Kiran Kale Nimisha Pandey
    Hi
    Query regarding finding dependency of variables. For ex., I have 50 variables Q1, Q2, Q3,...Q50. where if Q1=1 then Asked Q2-Q10 else Asked Q11-Q20 and remaining are common for everyone.
    Is any package will help us to identify variable dependency and found various branch options to draw flow diagram as in actual, filtering will be more complex.
  9. Amit Agrahari
    Amit Agrahari Neha Jain_1
    I need help for project for Data Science with R module.
    Please do reply
  10. Jyoti Patole
  11. _83274
    _83274
    Customer
  12. touchstone.in
    touchstone.in Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha - This is Deepaak...Raghavendra took my Demo session on Sat. I received the workshop recording links for Tableau on mail but they had a validity of only 24 hours. I could download only 2 of theme and missed to download the remaining during the 24 hours. Can you please help me get the links again so that I can download all of them..thanks so much.
  13. touchstone.in
    touchstone.in Raghavendra B M
    Hi Raghavendra - This is Deepaak...you took my Demo session on Sat. I received the workshop recording links for Tableau on mail but they had a validity of only 24 hours. I could download only 2 of theme and missed to download the remaining during the 24 hours. Can you please help me get the links again so that I can download all of them..thanks so much.
  14. binxx1996
  15. J.Bhagyalakshmi
    J.Bhagyalakshmi Shalini Mittal
    If it is possible Could you please post the code for 27th jun (in the shared drive). If i have any doubt in the project may I ask you ?
  16. J.Bhagyalakshmi
    J.Bhagyalakshmi Shalini Mittal
    Hi Shalini, Good Day!! This is Bhagyalakshmi 16th May Batch student.
  17. PrabhashSharma
    PrabhashSharma
    Learning DataScience...
  18. Sandeep Sharma_21
    Sandeep Sharma_21 Alisha_1
    Hi, can you help to extend the duration for my course for PMI-ACP. Thanks in Advance.
  19. Gökhan Dedeoğlu
  20. Akshay Nagaraja
    Akshay Nagaraja
    Here to learn data science to further my career in business & finance analytics
  21. Saidur Rahman
  22. Mohammad Sibbir Ahamed
    Mohammad Sibbir Ahamed
    Mohammad Sibbir Ahamed
  23. _83274
    _83274
    Reinventing is the best way to learn
  24. _25606
    _25606
    karthikeyan
  25. Abdul Rahuman A
    Abdul Rahuman A Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha , Whom do I contact for knowing about my certification exam for Prince2 Foundation and Practioner? I havee completed the Simplilearn Exam and got my PDU certificate. Need to know if I use the Coupon provided then how long do I have before closing the exam
  26. M Kalpana Abhiseka
    M Kalpana Abhiseka
    thank you sir teaching is very nice
  27. Gigi Mariya Joseph
    Gigi Mariya Joseph
    GIGI MARIYA JOSEPH
  28. Asha Bhalekar
    Asha Bhalekar
    Hello sir , I have Atlassian Logging issue.
  29. Amrit Sengupta
    Amrit Sengupta Neha Jain_1
    Main eya Project kar nehi Para hoon madam, Can I Help from U...??? Because iska Tutorial Nehi Mil raha hai, jo upload kiya hai.
    I mean Main ye Samaj nehi parahun jo Flowchart maindiya hain Project Submission Folder main
  30. binxx1996
  31. Srinivasa Rao Ganpisetty
  32. Jayan V
    Jayan V
    Dedication and Determination Will Pay Off!!!!!
  33. Harshit Sharma_2
    Harshit Sharma_2 Samridhi Dutta
  34. aniket605
    aniket605 Gunjan Bhambhe
    Hello Gunjan, I need your help in regards to the social media mastery project. Let me know if you can help
  35. Venkatesu B_1
  36. Sajay Balan
    Sajay Balan Alisha_1
    Hi I am currently pursuing PMI-ACP course, when I registered for the live classes the only option available was from Jun 20 to Jul 11. The problem is the course expires on July 4. Please help in resolving the same. The last day of the class (July 11th) is very important since we are supposed to the project on that day.
  37. Shrawan_Kumar_Sahu
    Shrawan_Kumar_Sahu
    Shrawan Kumar Sahu
  38. Shrawan_Kumar_Sahu
    Shrawan_Kumar_Sahu
    Shrawan Kumar Sahu
  39. ADARSH PRIYADARSHI
    ADARSH PRIYADARSHI Alisha_1
    Mam I have a issue with my live classes . Actually i cant hear the voice of the faculty in my laptop. This is my ticket no. 00603425
  40. Prathyusha Patibandla
  41. VARAD KISHOR HINGMIRE
    VARAD KISHOR HINGMIRE
    Looking for a career in the BA field. Need some learning. if you think you can guide me, then please DM.
  42. Amit Gupta_32
    Amit Gupta_32 Shohini_1
    Hello Shohini

I have recently joined Simplilearn a week ago. I have been trying to cover the Python for data science elective but I am not able to open the Practice Help.

Need Help
  43. Rajender_8
    Rajender_8
    be helpful.
  44. Ernest Appiah
    Ernest Appiah Arjun Gupta_1
    Hi Arjun, I have issues executing my Apex code. errors keep displaying. I just don't know why and can't find the mistake. any advise? thanks
  45. Mohit J Shirsath
    Mohit J Shirsath NARASIMHA PRASAD R
    Hi Narasimha prasad can you please share the project code at shirsath.mohit003@gmail.com i need to cross verify the code which shivendra shared in last session I was not able to get it.
    1. NARASIMHA PRASAD R
      NARASIMHA PRASAD R
      code shared thru email
      Jun 19, 2020
  46. Praneeth Gupta
    Praneeth Gupta Lavanya Pratyusha
    Hi Lavanya ....just to confirm are u attending CBAP class started from June 08 daily
  47. Arushi_4
    Arushi_4 tim jerome
    Hello Tim, I completed PMP Certification training with you last month. I need to submit my PMP exam application by this weekend. I have prepared the draft and would be grateful if you could review it please. Any guiding points will be helpful. I'm sorry to request for help on such short notice. (I do not see the option of attaching my application here). Maybe, I can mail you if respond please ?
  48. Aaditya Jain
    Aaditya Jain tim jerome
    I am having dual boot pc for kali and windows so how to use webex and simplilearn live classes on kali? My PC is unable to use virtualisation option
  49. Aaditya Jain
    Aaditya Jain Neha Jain_1
    I am having dual boot pc for kali and windows so how to use webex and simplilearn live classes on kali? My PC is unable to use virtualisation option
  50. Aaditya Jain
    Aaditya Jain Shruti