New Profile Posts

1. Haroon Kithu
  2. atlasp
    atlasp
    nagprofileposttest
  3. Priya Kalpathy
    Priya Kalpathy
    I would like to Request Free Extension for the CBAP program.I don't have the Request Free Extension button enabled on the My Courses screen.
  4. HIDAYATHULLA KATHALI
    HIDAYATHULLA KATHALI Alisha_1
    please provide how to talk to my account manager. the account manager who booked my course is Nichal BV. I am mail him, but mail is bouncing. i need to talk about my live classes. most of my classes are showing expire.
  5. ARKA GHOSH_1
    ARKA GHOSH_1 Baba_2
    Hello BABA,is it recommended to take the ceh v11 exam now or will i wait for you to update?please help
  6. RATHOD JAY
    RATHOD JAY Hitesh H S
    hello hitesh , i have attend dec 5 - 23 jan prgramming basics and data analytics with python batch with 91 % attendance but in my LMS i can't see that i have completed 1 class , so please resolve this issue . thank you .
  7. Darwish Qannan
    Darwish Qannan Malgorzata Liszewska
  8. Arun Govil(4333)
    Arun Govil(4333) Irfan Gilbert Collinson
  9. Darwish Qannan
    Darwish Qannan Lulwah
    Hi Lulwah, keefek ? sorry can you please send me the two files ( PDF ) you already post them in the community forum few weeks ago ,, about how to submit our first course ,, i know i am very late .. now i am back and ready to do my first and second courses very soon and will start the third one which is self learning ...
  10. Darwish Qannan
    Darwish Qannan Lulwah
  11. Anurag Karmakar
    Anurag Karmakar Alisha_1
    Hello Alisha. I completed my "CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins" course. Attended 100% Live Classes, watched 100% self learning videos, submitted the project & passed, passed the simulation test also. Still my Certification is locked. What am I supposed to do now. I have posted a thread in the community also. Asked SL team, but no response yet. Please advise!
  12. Ali Alshehari
    Ali Alshehari Neha Jain_1
    Hi there, I'm struggling with downloading NBR player, everytime I download it doesn't work. it's been night mare and I can't keep up with my classes because of this issue.
  13. Arvind kumar patel
    Arvind kumar patel Neha Jain_1
    I completed my Masters in Data Scientist and recently i received a my Master Certificate on 20 Jan 2021 from simplilearn so im eagerly waiting for Job Assist program and when will i receive the Job Assist. Please reply.
  14. binxx1996
    binxx1996 Pohar Dutta
    Công ty môi trường Sơn Vương, chuyên cấp cung dịch vụ thông cống nghẹt, hút hầm cầu, thông bồn cầu,...

Trang chủ: https://sonvuongcompany.com/
  15. Saudamini Muley
    Saudamini Muley Kannan Nanjappan
    Dear Sir , Plz Help how to make a Heat Map in Tableau . any Trips and Hints for the Following Questions - Study the distribution of the target variable( Loan Default ) across the various categories such as branch, manufacturer, etc.
  16. Derek Hellmann
    Derek Hellmann tim jerome
    Hello Tim, which lesson are you schedule to deliver next? are you still at Simplielearn?
  17. Sumangla Vegad
    Sumangla Vegad
    Has anyone completed the assessment? I need help .
  18. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY The Novice
    0796506-I gave the CEH exam now i want to know which version it was exam code - 312-50 as i have paid for CEHv10 and gave Exam for CEHv11 because of which i did not passed provide me with the solution.
  19. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY Priyamwada
    0796506-I gave the CEH exam now i want to know which version it was exam code - 312-50 as i have paid for CEHv10 and gave Exam for CEHv11 because of which i did not passed provide me with the solution.
  20. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY Alisha_1
  21. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY tim jerome
    1. Keval Joshi likes this.
  22. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY Akansha Chaurasia
    I gave the CEH exam now i want to know which version it was exam code - 312-50 as i have paid for CEHv10 and gave Exam for CEHv11 because of which i did not passed provide me with the solution
  23. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY Priyanka_Mehta
    00796506 I gave the CEH exam now i want to know which version it was exam code - 312-50 as i have paid for CEHv10 and gave Exam for CEHv11 because of which i did not passed provide me with the solution
  24. NISHCHAL DUBEY
    NISHCHAL DUBEY Neha Jain_1
    00796506-I gave the CEH exam now i want to know which version it was exam code - 312-50 as i have paid for CEHv10 and gave Exam for CEHv11 because of which i did not passed provide me with the solution.
  25. Sourabh_43
    Sourabh_43 Priyanka_Mehta
    Hi Priyanka, please help on ticket #00792278.
  26. Ashish Bansal_1
    Ashish Bansal_1 Neha Jain_1
    hello where can i generate support tickets.Need to know my attendance is not correctly reflecting.
  27. Surendra Kumar Chadokar
    Surendra Kumar Chadokar Neha Jain_1
    Hi Neha, I am unable to raise a support ticket for unlocking my Course Certificate can you please help me here? Thanks
  28. Surendra Kumar Chadokar
    Surendra Kumar Chadokar Neha Jain_1
    00790233 is my ticket no,............my cource certificate is still locked..........
  29. _19115
    _19115 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I am a current student of PGP BA program of 28 Nov. Batch. My PG BA - Agile Scrum Master Live sessions which I m registered to i.e. 9 Jan 21 is not visible on my desktop and also my past classes of PG BA - CBAP also. My desktop is not showing any of my live classes. I raised many tickets but no solution. This after your migration and upgarde
    1. Manish Partey likes this.
    2. Manish Partey
      Manish Partey
      I am also getting same issues, raised multiple support tickets but still no resolution
      Jan 20, 2021
  30. _19115
    _19115 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I am a current student of PGP BA program of 28 Nov. Batch. My PG BA - CBAP got completed but the certificate issued is the wrong one even after raising tickets is still the same as every time they issue the wrong certificate. Please resolve the issue.
  31. _19115
    _19115 Support Simplilearn(4685)
    Moreover, the certificate issued for the completed course is wrongly titled and also after repeated tickets no proper solution. It's very frustrating to keep raising the tickets with no solution from another side.
  32. _19115
    _19115 Support Simplilearn(4685)
    Hello Support, As there is no solid support comes from Support team as we are facing big issues such as non-visibility of our past classes and also can't see the current classes on a desktop so will not able to see our attendance and also not able to download the recordings.
  33. _19752
    _19752
    On Last Day Amar Mudiraj given study material that zip file is corrupted could you pls ask him to share again the link
  34. Bhanu Pratap Singh_13
    Bhanu Pratap Singh_13 Judith reya
    Hi, Did you find any soluton for my issue?
  35. David Watson_4
    David Watson_4 Janmejay Rai
    Did you want us to send in our JIRA projects to to you before submitting into the Simplilearn portal?
  36. PRAKHAR PRASAD
    PRAKHAR PRASAD Raghavendra B M
    Hi Raghavendra, I do not see any of my registered live classes in Cohort 13 PGP AI ML. All registrations were done right during the welcome class on 21 Dec 2020. All my registered live classes were showing properly till beginning of last week. But everything vanished and I do not see any class. I could not join class on 9th Jan and also today on 10th Jan. I have raised so many tickets but of now avail.
  37. Mahesh_788
    Mahesh_788 Raghavendra B M
    Hi Raghvendra, I have raised many support requests but none of them addressed #00789173#00787780#00785923
    #00784638. Could you please help me on that.
  38. Sourabh_43
    Sourabh_43 Shohini_1
    Issue of Ticket #00780214 not yet resolved.
  39. inas hussain
    inas hussain tim jerome
    Tim is an Amazing Instructor I am PMP certified and I really appreciate his time with us
    1. Keval Joshi likes this.
  40. Vaibhav Karn
    Vaibhav Karn
    Vaibhav Karn
  41. Ravi_101
    Ravi_101 Alisha_1
    Hi Alisha, I need to extend my validity for the course PG AI - AI and Machine Learning Capstone Project after 21st March. Cause of some family issue I didn't attend NLP classes on Oct 03, 2020 - Nov 22, 2020 batch. Please help to extend validity.
  42. Ravi_101
    Ravi_101 Nishant_Singh
    Hi Nishant, I need to extend my validity for the course PG AI - AI and Machine Learning Capstone Project after 21st March. Cause of some family issue I didn't attend NLP classes on Oct 03, 2020 - Nov 22, 2020 batch. Please help
  43. Ravi_101
    Ravi_101 Support Simplilearn(4685)
    Hi Support, I need to extend my validity for the course PG AI - AI and Machine Learning Capstone Project after 21st March. Cause of some family issue I didn't attend NLP classes on Oct 03, 2020 - Nov 22, 2020 batch.
  44. VIVEK TIWARI_9
    VIVEK TIWARI_9 Vinutha
    When Simplilearn will start providing classes & study material as per new format & chnages in PMP exam outline from Jan 2021 onwards.
  45. VIVEK TIWARI_9
    VIVEK TIWARI_9 Vinutha
    Plz inform what to write in Project Start & Through date while filling application form for PMP. I mean to ask candidate should write date when he joined & left the project or something else.
  46. VIVEK TIWARI_9
    VIVEK TIWARI_9 Vinutha
    Hi. I have gained my 35 PDU certificate from Simplilearn in Oct 2020. Will this be acceptable while applying for PMP exam in new format.
  47. VIVEK TIWARI_9
    VIVEK TIWARI_9 Mukesh Sahu
    In online PMP application form Project Start & Through date are the dates when candidate joined and left working on the project or these are some other dates.
  48. VIVEK TIWARI_9
    VIVEK TIWARI_9 Mukesh Sahu
    I want to know about validity of 35PDU certificate issued to me by Simplilearn in Oct 2020 for applying to PMP exam.
  49. Surendra Kumar Chadokar
    Surendra Kumar Chadokar
    I need support for project development.
  50. _44799
    _44799
    aeriaeaf, PMP certified the 28th December 2020