Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'Salesforce Certification' started by Shaikh_18, Jun 14, 2019.
Below are the Queries out of 1st Session:
1. Why Salesforce over other Technologies(Java, Dot Net, etc)?
2. Salesforce is a tool, technology, platform OR Application?
3. Difference between Setup and Service Setup.
4. What is CRM(Customer relationship management )?
5. There are many CRM's available in the market, how salesforce is better than others.
6. Provide some CRM based Application.
7. Is there any limitation on the number of partial sandboxes provided with the Salesforce Enterprise edition?
8. What is the difference between the partial sandbox and full copy sandbox
9. how many full copy sandboxes available in the Unlimited edition of Salesforce, Is there any limitation?
10. What is setting up My domain?
11. What is the number of Standard profiles provided by Salesforce, and this number varies with the edition of Salesforce (Enterprise, Professional, others)?
12. What are the Flexi pages?
13. Created the App builder Home page and given the name "Home Page V2", and shows the name "Home" only. why ??
14. Is there any limit of creating a number of Users in Sandbox?
15. Explain the business scenario, where Sales console is used?
16.Difference between Chatter free and Chatter external license.
Case study 1 Solution.
Created a HR App named as Human Resource_UC
Created Candidate Custom Object
Case Study 1
I was not there on sunday class, but had went through the class and created this solution.
Based on the following scenario. Created two objects/tabs. Application & Company and added few records and created the master (Company) - Detail (Applicant) relationship. Ignore the naming as i have named differently.
Please check and let me know is all steps are correct...
1. Created New Application "Human Resource UC".
2. Created New Custom object "Candidate".
3. Assign Candidate Object only to custom application "Human Resource UC".
Please find the attached file "Case Study 1.zip" for screenshots.
Please find the attached case study.
Snapshot for Case Study Assignment June 15-16 2019
HI, Pls find the latest :-
Case study 1
1. Because all other technologies won't allow you to plug and play services.
2. Salesforce is a service inclusive of tool , tech, platform, application.
3. Setup is for admin, Service setup is for Service cloud (Not covered in this course)
4. CRM is to store and manage client related data in raw words.
5. Because it provides better functionality than others for further details wait for the course to be finished .
6. each company have their own CRM to manage clients.
7. Yes, we will discuss later in sandbox class.
8. we will discuss later in sandbox class.
9. we will discuss later in sandbox class.
10. My domain is a personalized way to change the URL for your organization, and needed for lightning enablement.
11. the number varies with the edition and product so there is no fix number for that.
12. will see it later.
13. Please assign it correctly the assignment is not done that's why it is showing wrongly.
14. yes depends on production licenses.
15. Not part of course.
16. will discuss in chatter class.
Below is the assignment for 16 June
My custom object window looks different from others posted over here.
Is my process correct or are their any error.
Kindly let me know
The attached is my Case Study on Lesson 2. which is object and app creation
The Salespeople profile was customized to restrict access to sensitive information.: Can somebody help me how do we restrict access to sensitive information. This is for the Case study on Lesson 6.
Pls find the Case study 2 screen shots I have created Opportunity called Stockland(by mistake) rather than commission :
Part1 of the question Opportunity" Stockland" with commission calculated
part2 of the question
the formula part is as below:-
Case Study 3 of on Validation Rule
Part 1of the question ; New validation rules on the amount field of the Opportunity : Stockland along with error message for the end user :-
Part 2 of the question; Validation rule on the Type field of the Opportunity along with error message for the end user :-
while I was reviewing Security Control
I am unable to view Login icon next to user name as shown below:-
Could you pls advise.
Pls ignore my last query, its done through login access policies
Pls find the case study 4 solution
Part 1 : Organization Wide Defaults are made Private :
Part 2 : 12 character password policies:
Part 3 : Session Settings changed to 2hrs :
Part 4: Setup Audit Trial was monitored for any changes :
Pls advise if any errors
Just a query, I am unable to see "Expense History" in my expense page though I can see "Approval History "which is still 0. Also that "Submit for approval" button not visible too, after creating "Approval Process"
Pls find Case Study 7 : Work Flow rules as below
Email Template created
WFR for email alert:
Email received in my Inbox:
Task created on notification of email sent:
PFA the workflow case study 1 implementation:
I got the email in my gmail inbox as per the workflow rule I created.
Thanks & Regards,
Need help in understanding the workflow Case study 2 as its very open ended.
1. Three Field Updates were created to calculate discounts.
2. Three Workflow Rules were created based on specific criteria.
3. The Field Updates were added to the active Workflow Rules.
Which 3 fields are we talking here about. What Object are we targetting here, Contacts/Opportunity? Please help clarify.
Thanks & Regards,
Field type Case Study
For the Sandbox case study. I do not see Sandbox under Deploy. Can you please let me know if there is any setting that needs to be done. I have dev edition.
This for Case Study 5
Custom Profile called Salespeople created :
Access to sensitive information restricted :
Allow only certain record types :
Time restriction added:
PFA Case study for Lesson No 3
PFA for Case study for Lesson No 4
PFA Case study for Lesson No 5
PFA Case study for Lesson No 7
Case Study 6 on Roles :
Creation of Roles under COO - VP Operations ; Operation Director & Operation Manager
Assigned users to the roles :
HI Nishant ,
I am unable to locate salesforce connection finder in my sales force
Could you pls advise?
For the project, I perhaps uploaded incomplete Write up, could I upload or mail you the updated one.
Could you pls advise.
Thanks & regards,
Just that I was trying log in into my salesforce , this is the error that comes in:-
Could you pls assist?
Refer to the above post, issue resolved
Pls find the casestudy for 6.7.2019 for Chatter is as below:
Enabling the chatter :-
Sharing a post on Chatter:
Creating a Poll
Creating a Chatter Group called Sales Update Group:
Sharing a post with the Sales Update Group :
go to login access policies under security settings
Use training org, dev org won't have that
reupload the right one
I am still unable to upload.
could u pls advise
While I had been working with data loader, I found a strange result.
In the view success I found this data :
And view errors:
Could pls assist me.
SFDC dumps ADM201
Refer to conversation we had during the training on sunday here below is below my query:
1. I upload /insert data from a csv file using data loader
I did was uploaded the CSV file "Lead_import_dummy"
on clicking next
on clicking OK
on clicking Create Edit Map
on Clicking Auto Match
On Drag and drop of the concerned labels next to the field col header
on clicking ok and next
On clicking on finish
on clicking on OK
Hi Nishant, Continuation to my query:
On clicking on View successes:
On clicking on View Errors:
I have tried my best to show you where I am stuck.
My view successes has nothing and view errors have all data , could you pls advise , what is wrong?
Can you publish your view errors with the errors column. The reason is that there may be some code or validation break as to why you cannot see the data in success files. Check error logs and see what error comes and let me know (Check last column of errors file, it will show you what you need to do)