Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

3D printer recommendations

But in the next few months, I have been considering getting my own 3d nail printer machine. I really don't know a lot about brands or how good one I will need for something like a mini. I'm decently experienced in priming and painting them, but in the printing department I'm completely confused. I have also seen bits and pieces of data about DnD printable models, but some suggestions are also welcome for that stuff!
I want to start printing and painting my own mini TL'DR. I am looking for ideas for 3D printers.

Last edited:
A multi-function colour laser printer is suitable to be used in homes and businesses. Well, as far as the multi function inkjet printers are concerned, you can easily find them in the market and at affordable prices. Whereas multi-function colour laser printers are affected, they are tough to find.

Sue Ince

Buying a 3D printer is a very good idea. What do you plan to use it for? A 3D printer usually prints various models and crafts. I have had different 3d printers in my life, some were expensive, some were cheap, but I realized one thing that they are all the same and the biggest difference is in size and speed. I think that it will be much better and easier for you to search for reviews of 3d printers on YouTube and decide for yourself which one you need.