Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

about assignment submission

hii, this is meghashri. i have joined the session june 26 in the datascience through R.i want to know how and when i have to submit the project.
where can i get the assignments.how to whom i have to submit the assignment.my trainee is mr.sourab

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
hii, this is meghashri. i have joined the session june 26 in the datascience through R.i want to know how and when i have to submit the project.
where can i get the assignments.how to whom i have to submit the assignment.my trainee is mr.sourab
Project deadline - last session day with 3-4 days extension without the request for extension.
If any help on projects is needed, we will help out on the issues faced while doing the project with mentoring videos applicable on the project.
The project has to be submitted only from the project description page using the Submit button. It will be evaluated by the Simplilearn team.

hello sir/mam
actually my data science course is of 6 months then why i should submit my project so early. As i have not done with machine learning concepts. and one more thing where i should submit my project. plz do reply.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Take your time and submit. You will find the description
hello sir/mam
actually my data science course is of 6 months then why i should submit my project so early. As i have not done with machine learning concepts. and one more thing where i should submit my project. plz do reply.

in that particular module itself