Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Agile scrum master Batch (March 12,13,19,20)

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Amber, could you elaborate in details how the Certificate Exam works? Thanks!

So the exam would be a web proctored exam and a voucher would be provided to you using which you can log-in to the exin portal and book an exam.

Once you complete the exam the results will be provided and based on the results the certificate will be awarded.

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
HI Amer,
There were some requests been made by the participants for some documents to be shared. Could you please confirm if they will be mailed to us or would be uploaded here itself.

Regards,
Anuj

Sure I am checking with Narasimha on this. Will have them uploaded and a mail will also be sent.

Sapna Kumar(4137)

Alumni
So the exam would be a web proctored exam and a voucher would be provided to you using which you can log-in to the exin portal and book an exam.

Once you complete the exam the results will be provided and based on the results the certificate will be awarded.

Hi Amer,

When I asked Simplilearn representative regarding exam she said that since I am located in Mumbai, I will have to give paper based exam.Is it correct.

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Amer,

When I asked Simplilearn representative regarding exam she said that since I am located in Mumbai, I will have to give paper based exam.Is it correct.

Yes Sapna, we have the paperbased option for our Indian customers. For this we would need your invigilator details as well to book the exam.

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi All,

I will be sending a mail by EOD today defining the exam process clearly and also the details required to book an exam/exam voucher

Hi Amer,
To clarify, can we ask specific questions about ASM material in here e.g. discuss some sample exam questions that I may be struggling to understand?
Thanks
Wimalan

Guanqi Zhang

Alumni
[Book the exam!] Hi Amer, When I tried to book the exam in exin.com, I was asked to upload an evidence of training, what's that? Can I use my Exin Exam Voucher as the training complete evidence..? Thanks! I am located in US btw.

Naren (2230)

Alumni
[Book the exam!] Hi Amer, When I tried to book the exam in exin.com, I was asked to upload an evidence of training, what's that? Can I use my Exin Exam Voucher as the training complete evidence..? Thanks! I am located in US btw.

Hi just wanted to check if your concern stands sorted out my further to our interaction over mail.