Agile Scrum Master - project issues/test where?

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Patrick McDonald, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Patrick McDonald

Patrick McDonald New Member

I'm having some crazy difficulties getting any help from the live chat or email support systems.

So....I'm really confused..I've done all the videos and practice tests..it says I need to do the "project"...but it doesn't give any instructions or information on where to go to do it, how to do it, how to download the materials or anything. Guy just said follow the instructions and login to Jira....

1: What's Jira..and where would I do that?
    2: WHERE are the instructions? The indian guy just repeats the same thing over and over in live chat as if I'm not following the instructions correctly...there is nothing in the self-learn about it....just the live videos....I can get no help from him it seems.
    3: where do you actually go to take the agile scrum master certification test? Is it a learning facility somehow? I thought this was something I'd take officially..or is the certificate simply sponsor'd by the company and nothing else here?

I see a massive amount of posts in the training software posting system but all are unanswered...I only stumbled across this forum as I was desperately searching for a workaround...