Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Ajit:CompTIA Security Plus:Jul 18th Batch

As per policy, we shouldn't share the contact details, but creating a group for this batch helps in sharing information, certificate-related info.
What would be the best possible way here

Sachin Marawar_1

Hello @Prema.M ,

Please, Can you help route this question to AjitPalSingh Wadhawan ?

While going through some question answers, this true/false query is difficult to understand.

=====
One of the measures for bypassing the failed logon attempt account lockout policy is to capture any relevant data that might contain the password and brute force it offline.
======

jonashex

Hi All,

Please note that this is the dedicated thread for the above batch,inorder to have an healthy
discussion about the subject and stay connected with your peers and the SME.

Note-Please do not share any of your personal information due to security reasons and as per the strict
business policies.

Regards,
Prema M

I didn't think it was that serious, thank you

I have below confusions regarding CompTIA security + exam and wondering if someone can assist me:

Since CompTIA released SY0-601 last month, which exam do we take now ? its 501 or 601?
If we have to take 601, how much gap we have in our course content (which is for 501)?
If we have to take 501, is that still valid / applicable / possible after SY0-601 release ?

I have below confusions regarding CompTIA security + exam and wondering if someone can assist me:

Since CompTIA released SY0-601 last month, which exam do we take now ? its 501 or 601?
If we have to take 601, how much gap we have in our course content (which is for 501)?
If we have to take 501, is that still valid / applicable / possible after SY0-601 release ?

Hi Jeeva,

Even I am confused with this, can you reach me in email raj.516@gmail.com.
or let me know how can I contact you.

Regards,
Raj.