Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Anurag Salesforce 18 July

TR6855

here are my screen shots

Attachments

• SF1.pdf
    71.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SF2 Login _ Trailblazer.me.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 3
Anurag - I am getting this: We couldn't find a field called 'Prospect Rating' on the Account object.

However, I believe I have completed the task - here is a screen shot of the Prospect Rating Field on my Account Object

DISREGARD - my wife discovered that I misspelled "Prospect! I corrected it and verified!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-25_8-51-3.png
    upload_2020-7-25_8-51-3.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi Anurag,

Somehow i am not able to complete one Project (Customize a Salesforce Object) with 100 Points as one of the Step (Create Account Page Layouts) not getting successfully verified by the system,i did created it twice just to get the error removed,but still no success.Please assist!

Regards
Shehzar

Attachments

• Error_SF.JPG
    Error_SF.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
When i am opening the CSV file which i have extracted through data loader from Excel,it is getting merged with one another.

Attachments

• Extract.JPG
    Extract.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 15
hi anurag,
i was download the data loader but still i cant login as username and password ..it is showing error.. can you please tell me how can i login now

Attachments

• 2020-08-04 (2)_LI.jpg
    2020-08-04 (2)_LI.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
Wheres the solutions from july 26 that we were told would be on here to compare our results? Im unable to get past a syntax error when mine matches the formula given

Hi Anurag,

I am stuck in SF To SF connection task where i have to share the company information to the other Org.I am not able to achieve 'Forward to connections' field.Please assist.

Regards
Shehzar

Attachments

• Connection_SF.JPG
    Connection_SF.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
Ok this was from july 25 i think this was for the rule implimentation I was not able to use the formula that was given but I was able to achieve completion upon using the meet crtieria but not using formula..how do I fix this syntax?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-04 23.47.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-04 23.47.09.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi Anurag,

I am having issues with the following Project

1) Build a Mars Communication Uplink -> Automate the Process.

After Automating the Process,i am not able to get the scores as i am getting the error message.I even repeat the Task again from the scratch but still the same,PFA.

2) Project:Build a Discount Calculator

In this though i secured all the points but somehow i am not getting the customized button to be displayed for the discount.Also tried it multiple times.

Attachments

• Automate_Process.JPG
    Automate_Process.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 7
Hi
In the Project :Evaluate Report Data with Formulas -> Apply a Discount with a Custom Summary Formula.
I am not able to see the Display option in the Report,where should i get that option?

Attachments

• Display.JPG
    Display.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 7
Not sure how to resolve this tried many different things nothing seems to work

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-20 17.55.47.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-20 17.55.47.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 4