Artificial Intelligence Engineer Query

Discussion in 'Masters Program - Customers only' started by Oloruntoyin, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Oloruntoyin

Oloruntoyin Member

Hi there, I registered for the AI Engineer masters program and have a few concerns.

1) Is there a deadline for the projects for each course? I.e. are there deadlines for the projects in Data Science with Python, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with TensorFlow? And if so, where are these deadlines listed?

2) Looking at the live classes, I would assume that it should follow a prerequisite process whereby you have to complete Course 1 to go to the next course. So after finishing Data Science, then you move on to Machine Learning and then Deep Learning. From the live classes, the times coincide and it does not make sense to me. The live classes for Deep Learning coincide with the other two which to me seems like following the live classes of DL won't make sense if you do not complete that of DS and ML.

The issue with this is that the Live Classes for Deep Learning is mandatory and it would be useless if someone is doing the live classes but doesn't have the background from the first two courses. Is there a way to do something about this?

Thanks in advance.

2. ruhi.jain

ruhi.jain Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

1) This is to inform you that there is no time limit to submit the project, however, we recommend our learners to submit the project within 7 days of class completion as the concepts are fresh in mind that time and they become very easy to implement.

2) And regarding the live classes I would like to inform you that you can go ahead and attend the courses according to the learning path mentioned in the LMS portal.

I hope this answers your question.

3. Oloruntoyin

Oloruntoyin Member

Thank you for your replies. A follow up question regarding the classes.
    For Deep Learning with TensorFlow, the class is mandatory to get the certificate. But the only class available I cannot make it. What happens in this scenario? The time for the class I am unavailable for the class does that mean I will not be able to get the certificate?

Thanks,
    Toyin O