Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

ASM - 2016-04-16 - WeekEND Batch

Hi Jeff,

Can you please some more exam question from EXIN ASM as we have only 2 exam simulation papers which is really not enough to take up the course

Your help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Bairavi

r.prayaga9(3351125)

Alumni
Hi Team,
I appreciate your support with regard to training sessions conducted online every weekend. I would like to bring to your concern that I was unable to attend last few minutes of the meeting/training session yesterday late evening. The training session was terminated abruptly. I've tried to relaunch it but couldn't.

Could you please help me get the recording and link to send a Survey/Feedback link. The trainer had Advised us to do so.

Note :- I've downloaded the latest version of "ARF" player from the previous downloads.

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Team,
I appreciate your support with regard to training sessions conducted online every weekend. I would like to bring to your concern that I was unable to attend last few minutes of the meeting/training session yesterday late evening. The training session was terminated abruptly. I've tried to relaunch it but couldn't.

Could you please help me get the recording and link to send a Survey/Feedback link. The trainer had Advised us to do so.

Note :- I've downloaded the latest version of "ARF" player from the previous downloads.
We request you to kindly raise a ticket on getcertified@simplilearn.com with regards to the recordings as we would not be able to share it on this forum right now.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused in this regard.