ASM-August 10 Batch- Sreyashi

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Sreyashi Chaki(3559), Aug 6, 2019.

1. Sreyashi Chaki(3559)

Alumni

Hello All,

Let us use this thread to communicate all our queries and answers regarding Agile.

2. Surendra_2

Surendra_2 Member

Hi Sreyashi,
    Can you please provide me the link to create JIRA account for our ASM training? and is there any study material related with training?

3. Sreyashi Chaki(3559)

Alumni

Hi Surendra,

Regarding JIRA: Please create a free account with atlassian. You will be able to create your own Backlog/sprints/User stories. You can refer the link below once you get your account,

Reference: https://sdeychaki.atlassian.net/sec...tedIssue=EA-5&epics=visible&selectedEpic=EA-3

Regarding Material : The E-book which is provided in your LMS, the same I am referring.

4. Biswajit Tripathy

Hi Sreyashi,
    I created an account with JIRA, logged in and created new project. Now being totally new to the software field am a little confused as to where to go next.
    Also the reference material as mentioned above does not work and gives the error biswajit5579@gmail.com doesn't have access to Jira on sdeychaki.atlassian.net.

Any suggestions or ideas on the above would be really helpful in me completing the required project.
    Regards
    Biswajit

5. Biswajit Tripathy

Hi Sreyashi,
    I created an account with JIRA, logged in and created new project. Now being totally new to the software field am a little confused as to where to go next.
    Also the reference material as mentioned above does not work and gives the error biswajit5579@gmail.com doesn't have access to Jira on sdeychaki.atlassian.net.

Any suggestions or ideas on the above would be really helpful in me completing the required project.
    Regards
    Biswajit

6. Sreyashi Chaki(3559)

Alumni

Hi Biswajit,

I have attached few screenshots to help you to start with JIRA. Please note during training , I gave a small demo , so you can refer the recording. Also I would like to know your requirement which you want to do with JIRA so that specific help can be given.

Attached Files:

7. Biswajit Tripathy

Hi Sreyashi,
    My questions are kind of generic.
    1. Who would be the members of my team? Do I give dummy email ids or actual ones.
    2. How do I plan a 2 week sprint when I have access to the software for less than a week.
    3. How to represent a mock sprint planning meeting and a mock daily scrum.

Kindly bear with my questions since all this is very much new to me.

8. Biswajit Tripathy

If anyone has completed the project, can you please share submitted screenshots. It will really help me.

9. Biswajit Tripathy

Hi Sreyashi,
    Please find attached the screenshots. Request you to inform if this is enough for project submission or if anything else is required.

Attached Files:

10. SUBASH SUNDARESWARAN

Hi Biswajit,

Has anybody come back to you stating its all ok or any comments on your project screenshots. Please reply.

Thanks
    Subash