ASM certifications

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Archana_32, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Archana_32

Archana_32 New Member
    Alumni

Please don't rely only on Simplilearn coursework for passing EXIN ASM .The course work doesn't cover questions that appear in the exam .
    There are questions on Waterfallacy, Waterfall @Tandem , Waterfall upfront. and there are not two or three but around eight questions on these in real exam and there is no mention of these terms in the course work.

SimpliLearn might be good in other courses but they suck with EXIN ASM.

2. Rakesh Deshpande

Rakesh Deshpande Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hello Archana,

We are here to help you. I am the certified Exin's Agile Scrum Master and the Global Teaching Assistant for Agile and Scrum Catergory. I understand your concern and would like to help you in the best way to clarify your doubts and help you clear the examination.

3. _8949

_8949 Member

im planning to EXIN ASM certification exam, please provide if you have any DUMPS or any documents to clear the exam

My mail id - giriganesh1208@gmail.com

4. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Girish,

We have shared the dumps to your registered Email Address.

5. Minal Phavde

Minal Phavde Member

Hi Rakesh,

I am planning to take the exam in next two weeks, Please can you share the dumps @ phavdeminal@gmail.com.

6. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Minal and Others,

We have introduced a process to stream line and help you immediately with the dump. Requesting your co operation on the same.

1. Login in to your E-Learning Portal and click on Agile Scurm Master Course module.
    2. On the Top -right side , you will find Help & Support ". Please do click.
    3. Select "Technical Issues " and share us your queries based on JIRA and / or exam dumps.

I will or the available GTA would share it immediately as sharing the dump on Simplitalk / Forum is strictly not allowed. Please do let us know if you need clarifications on JIRA or assistance.

7. _13774

_13774 Member

I am very disappointed with the way the question and answers are framed. I mean, I went through the materials and the sample questions. I went to take the exam with the 100% pass rate in the sample questions and yet I still failed the exam. I agree that the simplilearn material is not enough. Now don't know what to do after second attempt.

8. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello ,

It is really sad to know that you couldn't clear the examination. We hope you have read the book Succeeding with Agile Book, could you please share the missing gaps so that I evaluate if Exin has set questions out of the book and the format is changed. Please email the above through Help & Support. I will personally look into this.

9. _14359

_14359 Member

Rakesh,

While I dont have concerns on the training materials, there are lots of conflicts in the sample questions - keys. The answers doesnt match whats been taught. Can this be relooked in to ? I saw such questions in practice exam 3 and 4. A sample below
    Which of the following should NOT change during a Sprint?

Sprint Backlog
    Sprint Duration
    Sprint Goal
    Team Composition

Correct Option: A

explanation

Sprint Backlog can change during a Sprint based on the team's negotiations with the Product Owner.

10. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I have escalated it to our content team to look into this and would update you the same as early as possible.

11. _3791

_3791 Member

This is unbelievable! I completed the SimpliLearn course, watched the webex videos, read the books they recommended such as "Succeeding with Agile" also Mike Cohn's other book "Agile Estimating and Planning", AND was getting around 95% in the simulation exams. I just failed the exam by 1 question, and found out I need to pay a further $250 to sit the exam again?

12. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

It's unfortunate to hear about this.

I would request you to please reach our exam team for further assistance. I am sure you will get help on the same. Wish you all the best !!

13. _3791

_3791 Member

Exam team?

14. _3791

_3791 Member

I passed the exam on the second attempt. This time I really looked into the book "Agile Estimating a Planning" by Mike Cohn, as there were many questions based on this book.

Rakesh Deshpande likes this.
  15. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Congratulations for successfully accomplishing this.

It's great feeling that you have cleared a certification from the global governing body. Requesting you to share your experience such as the questions asked, topics concentrate on, to help your batch mates so that they clear in very first attempt.

16. Ketan Solanki

Ketan Solanki New Member

Hello Rakesh,

I am planning to appear for the Agile Scrum Master Certifications, can you guide me with any additional material for the same? It would be really helpful if you can let me know that the pattern and content have remained the same.

Thanks in advance

17. _21913

_21913 Member

Hello,

As i can see , many people failed at the exam due to poor material provided with the course!!!!
    So what is SimplyLearn's plan to that issue especially i just subscribed to ASM course and planning to have exam end of this month?
    Kindly share the book,dumps and any extra useful material at mail id mohaed.ghareeeb@gmail.com

_16356 likes this.
  18. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello,

I am Rakesh Deshpande, Global Teaching Assistant for Agile & Scrum Category. I have been managing this category for long time. I have found few challenges before proceeding for the examination.

In order to pass the ASM certification at once, you should be well aware of Agile Methodologies with some understanding on scrum, provided this training will help you solve your queries. Questions are scenario based where we really have to understand what a scrum master would do provided those many options. That's why, having additional information is always a helpful.

I would request to reach Help & Support to look for materials.

19. Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support

Hello Ketan,

You would receive the materials from our Help & Support team. Exam patterns are scenario based, you would need to concentrate more on scenario based questions where you really have to be very careful before you choose. Though, the questions looks easier, they are not!!

Please double check before you answer and it's good to question yourself before you choose any option!!

20. _20918

_20918 New Member

it is now 2018 and this question in the simulation exam is still not fixed.

_21913 likes this.
  21. _20767

_20767 New Member

Should we have to pay 20 K INR for the second attempt ?