ASM Certified

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Muhammad Asad Kamran, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Muhammad Asad Kamran Active Member
    Alumni

Finally wrote my Agile Scrum Master certification and passed. I got 73% and score 29 questions correct out of 40 and finished the exam within max. 40 min. Reason for me not to score above 85% is b/c I have exam voucher issue with Simplilearn (link of post is mentioned below) which delayed my exam writing for more then a week. So obviously start forgetting course content. Eventually paid exam voucher myself, wrote exam & get certified.
    http://community.simplilearn.com/th...-even-after-two-days-of-opening-ticket.42040/

My pointers for preparations are:
    • Go through lecture/ recording of ASM.
    • Completely read Mike Cohn Book Succeeding with Agile
    • Attempts sample exam provided by Simplilearn.
    • Attempt sample dumb provided by Simplearn through this community. These sample exam really help in real exam.
    • Try to appear exam as soon you completed Mike Cohn book & recordings.

Cheers
    Asad

2. Amit Kumar_5

Amit Kumar_5 Member
    Alumni

3. Amit Kumar_5

Amit Kumar_5 Member
    Alumni

Hi
    Coulld you please share exam sample dump on sunamit2000@yahoo.co.in? Your early response is highly appreciated. Thank you

4. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Muhammad Asad Kamran Active Member
    Alumni

You need to open support ticket to Simplilearn to provide you updated sample exams

5. debbie_14

debbie_14 Well-Known Member

It's been a few months since I completed my Simplilearn agile certificate training but I think I need more actual work experience before can apply for the exam. Based on your experience if I briefly review the simplilearn classes (recordings difficult to follow at times) do you think Mike Cohn's book and recordings will be sufficient to pass?
    Thanks