ASM Certified

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Muhammad Asad Kamran, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Muhammad Asad Kamran Active Member
    Alumni

Finally wrote my Agile Scrum Master certification and passed. I got 73% and score 29 questions correct out of 40 and finished the exam within max. 40 min. Reason for me not to score above 85% is b/c I have exam voucher issue with Simplilearn (link of post is mentioned below) which delayed my exam writing for more then a week. So obviously start forgetting course content. Eventually paid exam voucher myself, wrote exam & get certified.
    http://community.simplilearn.com/th...-even-after-two-days-of-opening-ticket.42040/

My pointers for preparations are:
    • Go through lecture/ recording of ASM.
    • Completely read Mike Cohn Book Succeeding with Agile
    • Attempts sample exam provided by Simplilearn.
    • Attempt sample dumb provided by Simplearn through this community. These sample exam really help in real exam.
    • Try to appear exam as soon you completed Mike Cohn book & recordings.

Cheers
    Asad

_54509 and _42634 like this.
  2. Amit Kumar_5

Amit Kumar_5 Member
    Alumni

3. Amit Kumar_5

Amit Kumar_5 Member
    Alumni

Hi
    Coulld you please share exam sample dump on sunamit2000@yahoo.co.in? Your early response is highly appreciated. Thank you

4. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Alumni

You need to open support ticket to Simplilearn to provide you updated sample exams

5. debbie_14

debbie_14 Well-Known Member

It's been a few months since I completed my Simplilearn agile certificate training but I think I need more actual work experience before can apply for the exam. Based on your experience if I briefly review the simplilearn classes (recordings difficult to follow at times) do you think Mike Cohn's book and recordings will be sufficient to pass?
    Thanks

6. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Alumni

Greetings,

Sorry I didn't see this post & their is no notification at all related to your query on my post. Anyways, based on my experience. Yes Mike Cohn book & Simplilearn class is more than enough to clear exam very easily.

Definately, past experience really matters related to managing agile & change driven projects. Just set a goal of a month. Read Mike Cohn book, follow these lectures & do sample/mock exams & thats it.

Regards
    Asad

7. mathangi_1

mathangi_1 Member

Hi Muhammed, your words are definitely encouraging, can you share some practice question and answers based on EXIN. Would like to practice

8. _43867

_43867 Member

9. IleneGlenn

IleneGlenn New Member

How To Prepare Android AND-802 Exam?
    The AND-802 exam questions has proven to be a difficult one to accomplish. However, you do not need to look further. Become an AND-802 certified individual in no time, with the resource package from CertificationsBuzz. We pledge you that you will be capable to get the Android Application Development AND-802 practice exam with comfort with our assistance. This is not the only assurance we have given to our clients, as we have also existed by the possibilities and managed to gather the attention and attention of over 70,000+ clients in the past few years. Our customer base is growing each day, and so is the excellence of our absolutely important AND-802 Android Security Essentials exam questions exam preparation materials.