Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

ASM || Mr. Aayush || July 17, 2021 Batch

Heather Doyle

Hello, I am working on a practice project to familiarize with JIRA. On the left of my screen there is a section that is divided. Initially, I entered my issues in the section labeled "Issues" (see the screenshot). However, when I did this none of them showed up on the backlog and I was unable to move them there. I started over and entered my issues directly into the backlog and now I can see them just fine. Why would there be two ways to enter them with no indication that my first try was incorrect? What is the "issue" section for if you cannot use what you create in the backlog?

Attachments

• Menu on Left of Screen.png
    Menu on Left of Screen.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 1

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hello, I am working on a practice project to familiarize with JIRA. On the left of my screen there is a section that is divided. Initially, I entered my issues in the section labeled "Issues" (see the screenshot). However, when I did this none of them showed up on the backlog and I was unable to move them there. I started over and entered my issues directly into the backlog and now I can see them just fine. Why would there be two ways to enter them with no indication that my first try was incorrect? What is the "issue" section for if you cannot use what you create in the backlog?
Hi, Can someone help heather with this issue, As it is content-related, I feel your fellow colleagues can help you better?

Please raise ticket, If you find no solution here,

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Shavinki Goyal

I want to understand the answer of this question:

Answer is: B : It has an impact on cost and also can delay in delivering a sprint.. can you plz explain this..

1627739710417.png

Hi All,
I have created the project and stories in JIRA and now need to form a team to assign the stories so that sprint can be initiated. We have feature in JIRA to invite people to collaborate.

If you are interested to be part of the team in JIRA and share the project then please ping me your email addresses (mail.raviagarwal@gmail.com). I will invite you from the site.

Hi,

Please let me know when is the last day to submit the project.. I had to recreate my Jira project this Sunday as I started it incorrectly in team mode last week. So to show a complete sprint, I need to show activities of 5 days. Please suggest.

hi Heather, Please confirm, what type of issue you created. You have options to select "EPIC" & "TASK"

Hello Ayush,

Please let me know when is the last day to submit the project.. I had to recreate my Jira project this Sunday as I started it incorrectly in team mode last week. So to show a complete sprint, I need to show activities of 5 days. Please suggest.

Hi All,
I have created the project and stories in JIRA and now need to form a team to assign the stories so that sprint can be initiated. We have feature in JIRA to invite people to collaborate.

If you are interested to be part of the team in JIRA and share the project then please ping me your email addresses (mail.raviagarwal@gmail.com). I will invite you from the site.
hi Ravin, can you please add me too, I havent complete my ASM Project, my email add is lyrlake@gmail.com. Thank you.