Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Bad experience of CBAP class of Susan

I have attended 2 trainings of CBAP on 3rd and 4th Apr by Susan. I am not at all happy with the Live training. The trainer just reads the PPT and notes and moves on. There are no examples, explanations etc. I could have read those slides myself instead of trainer reading them.
There is no interaction between group members, all members are muted, no live interaction, no case studies discussions, no live scenarios discussions which should make a candidate ready for the exam.
Please change my CBAP classes to RAJIV Sir. I have heard good reviews about him. Will like to try his classes.
If there are no classes of him, please process a refund asap

I have attended 2 trainings of CBAP on 3rd and 4th Apr by Susan. I am not at all happy with the Live training. The trainer just reads the PPT and notes and moves on. There are no examples, explanations etc. I could have read those slides myself instead of trainer reading them.
There is no interaction between group members, all members are muted, no live interaction, no case studies discussions, no live scenarios discussions which should make a candidate ready for the exam.
Please change my CBAP classes to RAJIV Sir. I have heard good reviews about him. Will like to try his classes.
If there are no classes of him, please process a refund asap
I agree , I believe few real time examples need to be discussed apart from the theory, expecting more of interaction for coming sessions