Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

BDH Admin | May 19th | 07:30 pm IST

sushant_40

Alumni
Hello everyone
i have query for yesterday session. In one example where sir has told that,suppose we have three blocks of 128 mb each and there is five node.And each block represents b1 b2 and b3.Now i want to ask if these files gonna distribute on those 5 nodes then is it contain the same size what block has i.e. 128 mb??

Karthik Shivana

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hello everyone
i have query for yesterday session. In one example where sir has told that,suppose we have three blocks of 128 mb each and there is five node.And each block represents b1 b2 and b3.Now i want to ask if these files gonna distribute on those 5 nodes then is it contain the same size what block has i.e. 128 mb??

Hi Sushant,

We apologies for the delay in response. Yes, block size remains same as 128 mb across all the nodes where ever it is copied.

sushant_40

Alumni
Hello sir
I am trying to download the file from given link of claudera and centodCD . It get download but now, when i am trying to copy it into pen drive it getting error i.e. too large file . Insipte my pen drive is totally blank . Don't know why its happening can you give me some solution.

Kumar Gaurav_7

Did any got this error while connecting through mobaXterm

Session stopped
- Press <return> to exit tab
- Press R to restart session
- Press S to save terminal output to file

Network error: Connection timed out

Can someone suggest, what went wrong here?

Shalini Rana

Simplilearn Support
Did any got this error while connecting through mobaXterm

Session stopped
- Press <return> to exit tab
- Press R to restart session
- Press S to save terminal output to file

Network error: Connection timed out

Can someone suggest, what went wrong here?
Hi,

You can try disabling your Firewall setting or try connecting using different Internet Service Provider.

Thanks!

sushant_40

Alumni
i got the same issue when i was trying to connect ..than i have tried to make firewall entry but not able to install afw on my system due to the error am attaching with screenshot ...please guide how to do it..Its not getting uploaded..The error i got is PYCURL 6 ie. couldn't retrive repostiory or metadata. or couldn't retrive mirror image ...

_30000

Hi,

I don't find notes of the sessions like you mentioned you will share in class and on google drive. Kindly share the path to download.

_30000

I'm learning from videos as i can't attend this session online classes. Will join another batch for live classes. But I need notes of the seesion. Please provide me notes.

_30000

While building 7 nodes hadoop cluster, cloned host in Vmvare and got exactly same machine with all the package and configuration. For building one node cluster, yum command used to build hadoop. But if we have 7 different machines given then how we will install hadoop on all machine. Do we need to run yum to install on all machines first and then continue with changing configuration. If i build new cluster with new machines then formatting and deleting of files required?
What will be the steps then if i need to build new cluster with separate linux machines???

_30000

I have setup cloudera manager on google cloud with 3 nodes. BuT I can't access NameNode and ResourceManager Web UI with hostname.
If I replace hostname with IP address then I can access. Please reply asap

Neha_Pandey

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi learner,
You can create an entry in your /etc/hosts file and map your IP address and hostname. This will help to resolve your query.

Regards,
Neha Pandey
Simplilearn