Burndown Chart not working

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Niccole Calamita, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Niccole Calamita

Hello, I spoke with support earlier because my burndown chart wasn't working. I was instructed to close the sprint and it should work. I have logged the time in covering the dates of my sprint from 2/25 - 3/1 but since I'm closing the sprint on the same day (2/25), the burndown chart is only showing 1 day. Since this is a simulation, how do I change the sprint close date to be in the future so the correct burndown chart shows?

2. Niccole Calamita

I've done some research and found that JIRA doesn't have an option to change the sprint completion date and will use the date/time of the cloud. I was able to change the date on my computer to log the time on my user stories but I'm unable to get a correct Burndown chart without waiting to close sprint 1 on 3/1 and sprint 2 on 3/8. Please advise on how I should proceed so I'm able to submit my project. Also, I read in the forum that you only have 7 days access to Jira, is that correct?

Post regarding inability to change the Sprint Close date in Jira.
    https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/J...14.327492570.1551490115-1274743736.1551029371