Business Analysis course

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Danilo, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Danilo

Danilo Member
    Alumni

Hi, I have just enrolled on self-learning online study on Business Analysis course. I was looking for a thread or topic on this subject but could not find one. I thought opening this thread would open the venue on Business Analysis or Business Analysts topic for exchange of information, views and related learning topics.

I wonder if anyone knows how to copy paste a screen shot of a topic in the course in this forum which will make it helpful when necessary for visual aid.

2. Vinutha

Vinutha Manager
    Staff Member

Hi Danilo,

You can check our category Big data and Analytics and start posting your threads there. There are already few of them posted.

3. alexmc86

alexmc86 New Member
    Alumni

Did you mean CBAP course? Try uploading the image for posting screenshots.

4. Shirish M

Shirish M Member
    Alumni

There are so many hours of course requirements put. I am not sure I have fullfilled all these in my 30+ years of IT experience from lowest (Programmer) to the Highest (GM) level. Will I get the certificate or not? Should I continue or not? I am retired and to get consultancy work in govt., I need ed this certification. Pl. clarify my doubts. I need to earn money for my dialysis.

5. Vinutha

Vinutha Manager
    Staff Member