Can't work in iOS browser

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by fitjack(2047433), Jun 19, 2015.

1. fitjack(2047433)

fitjack(2047433) New Member
    Alumni

simplilearn web site can't playback the course content in iOS browser including Safari, Chrome etc. I'm using latest iOS and iPhone6+ and iPad Retina, still can't open the course content. Only able to do so in my notebook. Hope support team can fix it asap.

Anyone experience the same issue?

2. shruti ranganath

shruti ranganath Active Member
    Simplilearn Support

Dear Participant,

We are aware that our course content is not fully compatible with iOS browser on mobile devices such as iPhone or iPad hence you may face such difficulties currently. We would like to inform you that we are already working on the iOS app for Simplilearn and the same will go live within 3 to 4 weeks.You will be able to use this app to play the course content on the go.

In the meanwhile, I would recommend you to continue accessing the course content on PC/Mac. Hope this addresses your concern. Please contact us in case you have any questions.

Happy to help.

3. LindaU

LindaU Guest

Its July 17,2015 and I too am not able to access the course content on my Ipad and was told it is not compatible. Can someone tell me which browsers the courses will work on. I may need to purchase a small computer for this class.

4. Siddharth Sharma

Siddharth Sharma Administrator

Our courses will be shortly available on iOS browsers. Meanwhile, you can try using a different browser, e.g., Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.