[CAPM] Complaint - Almost No Explanation Whatsoever in CAPM Simulation

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Riza Iskandar, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Riza Iskandar

Riza Iskandar Member

Dear Admin,

I have seen other customers posted complaints about the content of the training and I couldn't agree more with them. The content was not what I expected would be like considering the money I paid. It obvious courses are rather boring, narrator talking and talking without sense of interaction and moreover, this is supposed to be training for beginners, you should expect your customers are from a wide range of field with little or even zero knowledge of PM, hence they purchase this course to obtain knowledge and understanding of the PM and hopefully past the exam. Instead, the courses lack explanation about everything, why it is the way it is not the other way for instance.This is not to mention the student who doesn't buy PMBOK book with examination ahead.

Let's take a look at the example of CAPM simulation test 1 and 2, how could you expect your customers to success in exams if the only thing you provide is a right and wrong answer with no detailed explanation except few of them. As they are the closest thing we can get to the actual exam. as a result, I googled alternative free CAPM simulation out there with an explanation. I understand that on some part of the course where no explanation is required as they are quite obvious. If you want to investigate this take a look at question number 68 on Simulation 2, read it from a beginner standpoint.

This could have been better.

2. Riza Iskandar

Riza Iskandar Member

Despite my critics. I'd like to point out a good example of each question should be treated.
    Please check the 2nd CAPM simulation test number 74 nad 81. By doing that customers get the full understanding.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. Priyamwada

Priyamwada Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Riza,

We would like to get in touch with you over a call and help understand the issue.
    Kindly help us with the timings when we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Priyamwada