Separate names with a comma.
Recommended. Know people from your network.
Don't have an account?Sign up Now
To reset your password, enter the email address you registered with and we"ll send your instructions on their way.
Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Mukesh Sahu, Feb 26, 2018.
Please find the attached presentation for CBAP application process.
I have submitted my CBAP application on IIBA website but would like to pay my fee later after 2 weeks. How would IIBA handle, would they process the application and then ask me to pay the fees later OR would they postpone reviewing my application. Please let me have a feedback
Thanks for the detail document. That really helped.
I do have 2 queries if you can help me out with:
1) If I had enrolled in the online self-paced course, then what should I fill in the contact hours in the PDU section? I tried filling in 24 but it didn't take it as a complete course, ie. the requirements were not met...
2) Do I need to upload the course certificate somewhere or does the IIBA contact simplilearn to cross-verify my PDUs?
You get 35 PDUs from both self-learning and Online classes.
So you can enter 35 PDUs.
You will be asked to submit your certificate when IIBA asks for it. Till then you can just fill the details in the application.
I am looking for CBAP test preparations questions that Vaibhav shared with his class. If I can get those CBAP Test questions, it will help me to prepare for my CBAP exam. Thanks Murali
for prepare, trainer said lots of materials are available in IIBA membership.. so please clear
1. if i pay the iiba membership fee, will i can access all chapters and library for limited period or life long ?
2. if its limited period, how much duration it will be ?
3. as per the trainer they have showed different logins, can we also have the same.
I will join tomorrow CBAP live course (20 October session ) i want to know how i will join the course session .
Hi Team, Need your support on 2 challenges -
a) I am unable to edit my PDU details. Somehow it has got duplicated and there is no option to edit/delete.
b) In PDU details following info is being asked for the PDU provider (Simplileran here) which i do not have-
1) Contact first & Last name -
2) Contact phone -
3) Contact email
4) Start date
5) End date
(I completed course on 16 October 2018, certificate code is 937848)
Hi you can join in from your LMS under "Live Classes". Attend option will be available close to the start of the class.
Even I'm facing the same issue, how did you complete the application? Have you cleared the exam, if you have any tips , could you please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org