Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

CBAP || Prasanthni || Jan 23,24,30,31 Feb 6,7,13,14

Hi Support/Trainer,

I have been receiving the shared screen in attached way. The shared screen is getting condensed in top left corner and the experience is bit broken. I have tried joining the session a couple of time, Download the web-ex desktop app, have firefox plugin but nothing seems to work for me. Can you guide the correction/ resolution steps.

Thanks in advance
Nimit

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 35

k.prasanthni

Alumni
Dear participants, Glad to be part of your CBAP certification journey. Please read along as we complete the portions. Attaching our class notes here.

Attachments

• Day 1 & 2 Class notes.pdf
    501.1 KB · Views: 29

k.prasanthni

Alumni
Hi Support/Trainer,

I have been receiving the shared screen in attached way. The shared screen is getting condensed in top left corner and the experience is bit broken. I have tried joining the session a couple of time, Download the web-ex desktop app, have firefox plugin but nothing seems to work for me. Can you guide the correction/ resolution steps.

Thanks in advance
Nimit

Hi Nimit,

I am sorry about the experience that you had during the training sessions. This looks like a webex issue which the Simplilearn support team might be able to assist you with. Please raise a support ticket to Simplilearn helpdesk with these details mentioned. Thanks

k.prasanthni

Alumni
Dear participants, here you go for class 3 notes. Happy learning

Attachments

• Simplilearn Day 3Class notes.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 21
This is savita rao. Uploading our assignment from Jan 31
thanks

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 26
Samir Kamat
Assignment of 31ST Jan

1. Stakeholders

Internal -
B.A. From Simplilearn
Domain SME - Person implemented Interactive Websites from Simplilearn
End User - Admin staff of Mayo , Doctors
Implementation SME -
Project Manager - From Simplilearn P.M
Sponsor - Management of Mayo

External - Customer - Management of Mayo

Q 5 - Main features
Design interactive website giving patient's record, Bed Occupancy, Registration system for admission & discharge

Q8
Functional : appointment management for patients along with reminders
Registering new patients based on bed occupancy
Reporting system for Doctors
Billing & discharge

Non Functional : Response time < 1 sec
Concurrent users > 500 , system should not get jammed

SHABIR JAMEEL

Alumni
Hi Prasanthni,

Please find the attached document prepared for the homework given related to the Project 4 - HMS for The Mayo Clinic.
Thank you.

Attachments

• The Mayo Clinic.pdf
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi Nimit,

I am sorry about the experience that you had during the training sessions. This looks like a webex issue which the Simplilearn support team might be able to assist you with. Please raise a support ticket to Simplilearn helpdesk with these details mentioned. Thanks

Dear participants, here you go for class 3 notes. Happy learning
Hi Prasanthni,

There are issues faced on Platform. Was expecting to speak to someone in Support Team for issues. Somehow I find some of the issues are not getting resolved from Support team.

k.prasanthni

Alumni
Dear Learners, attached here the Techniques category list

Attachments

• BABOK Techniques Grouped by Categories.pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 13

k.prasanthni

Alumni
Dear Learners, Thank you for your participation and volunteering for helping the group

Samir - BAPM
Avanish - E&C
Shabir - RLCM
Ravi - SA
Savitha - RADD
Pallavi - Solution Evaluation

k.prasanthni

Alumni
is this where we are supposed to submit our assignment for this week ? This is savita rao
Shows up as my husbands name.
Hi Savitha,

As discussed in the class, you need to submit your assignment in the same page where you see the Assessment scenario and question (there is submit button below where you can upload them)

What you post here is for class discussion.

Hi ,

I am posting 1st part of assignment on BAPM ( Business Analysis Planning Approach).
I have just highlighted some words in Technique for easy remembering ....The word is RIFLEBIRDS ( 10 words) , BUSINESS /FUNCTION/SHOP/QUESTION ( 4 Techniques).
Will try to post new one tomorrow.

Attachments

• BA Planning & Monitoring.pdf
    115.2 KB · Views: 7
Posting Stakeholder Engagement Approach in BAPM.
Key words for remembering technique in Stakeholder engagement - MISWORD ( for 7 techniques)
Then assume it is related to Stakeholders ...hence PERSON,QUESTION, BRAIN, LEARN, RULE ( for balance techniques)

Attachments

• BA Planning & Monitoring_ Stakeholder Engagement.pdf
    109.3 KB · Views: 5
Easy ways to remember tasks from RADD
S
pecify and model req
Verify req
Validate req
Define req
Define son options
Analyse potential value and recommend solutions
S V V D D A- Snake is a Very Very Dirty and Dangerous Animal. Try to remember a snake

CORE CONCEPT MODEL FOR RADD
C
hange
Need
Solution
Stakeholder
Value
Content
C N S S V C - In Caribbean, Sun and Sand is Very Common. Try to remember Caribbean
Looks a little silly, but hope it helps
Savita

Hi Prasanthni

I have some doubts while reading through BABOK.

1. Refer fig 3.2.1 on page 32 for plan Stakeholder Engagement Input / Output
Question :- Why Task BA performance Improvement is not shown in boxes of " Task Using this Output ".

2. Fig 3.5.1 - Identify BA Performance Improvement I/O ( Page 48)
Why inputs is only Performance Objective & BA approach. ( Why not output of Stakeholder Engagement & Governance should not be input ?)

3. Page no 50 - Technique 3.5.6 - Root Cause analysis :- Request to explain how this technique is used in this Task.

4. Page 56 - Fig 4.0.1 - Elicitation & Collaboration :- Why BA performance assessment is Input for this task.

5. Page 58 :- 4.1.4 - Elements :- One of the point mentioned in Understanding the scope elicitation is " SCOPE OF FUTUE SOLUTION" . Request to brief on this.

6. Page 63 - 4.2.6 Techniques :- How technique Benchmarking & Market Analysis is useful in Conducting Elicitation.

7. Page 66 - Fig 4.3.1 - Confirm Elicitation result - Again task using this output is Analyze Current state & Assess Risk - Pl explain.

8. Page 68 - Fig 4.4.1 - Why input should not be Elicitation Result which is output of earlier task.

9. Also, kindly let us know if any information / write ups are available on Guideline / Tools - difficult to understand with 1-2 lines explanation from book.

10. Kindly let us know, post 14th Feb , where & how do we approach for queries from book.

I would like to know how we will be getting help from Simplilearn for filling up application as batch will be over on 14th Feb. Request to inform process to be followed as it will be one of the crucial activity for all of us.

Posting Governance approach in BAPM.
Key words for remembering technique - OILBIRDS / WORKSHOP / Process

Attachments

• BA Planning & Monitoring_Governance approach.pdf
    107.5 KB · Views: 4

SHABIR JAMEEL

Alumni
Few Learning Tips for RLCM

i)
There are 5 Tasks involved in RLCM. They are
1. Trace Requirements
2. Maintain Requirements
3. Prioritize Requirements
4. Assess Requirements Changes
5. Approve Requirements

Please remember the phrase "The Monkey Passed All Apples"

ii)
Keywords to remember in purpose for each tasks are as follows
1. Trace Requirements - Aligned, Effects (Arab Emirates)
2. Maintain Requirements - Accuracy, Reuse (ARgentina)
3. Prioritize Requirements - Rank (Russia)
4. Assess Requirements Changes - Evaluate (England)
5. Approve Requirements - Agreement, Approval (AsiA)

iii)
Inputs for the below Tasks : Requirements, Designs => Please remember Recurring Deposits
Outputs for the below Tasks : (Past Tense of Task name) + Input (For example: If Input is Requirements for Prioritize Requirements task, then Output is Prioritized Requirements)

1. Trace Requirements
2. Maintain Requirements
3. Prioritize Requirements

iv)
Inputs for the below Tasks :

4. Assess Requirements Changes - Proposed changes, Existing requirements, Existing designs => Please remember Pre Engineering Exam
5. Approve Requirements - Verified requirements, Verified designs => Please remember Vacuum Vessel

Outputs for the below Tasks :

4. Assess Requirements Changes - Requirements change assessment, Design change assessment => Please remember Recurring Deposits
5. Approve Requirements - Requirements, Approved designs => Please remember Remote Access

All the Best

SHABIR JAMEEL

Alumni
Hi Prasanthni,

Please find the attached document prepared related to the homework of The Mayo Clinic project.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Patient_Admission_Process.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 8
  • UML.png
    UML.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 14

avanish divya

Key points from Elicitation and Collaboration

Attachments

• The Elicitation and Collaboration knowledge area is composed of the following.pdf
    157.5 KB · Views: 5
hi mam i just want to know what is our 2nd assignment and which stimulation test do we need to sit in order to get cbap certification from simplilearn thank you.