CEHv10 December Dumps?

Discussion in 'CEH' started by Jai_38, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Jai_38

Jai_38 Member

Hi Baba and team,

Can you please provide the dumps for CEHv10 December exams?
    I have covered Nov and Oct dumps getting 80% pass rate should I write my exam now?
    Or do I need to prepare more?

Please let me know!

2. _34416

_34416 Member

Hi Jai,

I don't think so that you will get the dump for each month, there are different set of form and you will be having different sets of questions.

The Exam dump baba sir shared in November is the exact same question i received during my exam but it was too late for me to refer the dump because by the time i already attempted the exam and i failed in the exam securing 94/125.

Also i retake the exam in December and found highly difficult questions sets during exam and again failed securing 82/125.

Not sure if there are dumps for every month basis if yes, i would request Baba Sir to share the same.

Please refer the below ec-council's Criteria.

Passing Criteria:
    In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only have academic rigor but also have "real world" applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question . The individual rating then contributes to an overall "Cut Score" for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a "per exam form" basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.

Baba_2 likes this.
  3. Jai_38

Jai_38 Member

Hi @Baba_2 any comment on this?

4. _52351

_52351 Member

Hi @ Jai as per my understanding we need to score 75% on CEH to pass which comes to 93.75 but u scored 94..
    still u failed?

5. Baba_2

Baba_2 CEH Trainer
    Alumni

Try to prepare the same NOV practice paper and no new practice papers are available as of now. And dont keep 100% trust on the papers request you to prepare well before you take the exam. Dumps will definitely help you to secure more than 50% but the reaming is ur effort.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    _34223 and _54599 like this.
  6. _34416

_34416 Member

Yes, please find answer from Ec-council

The scoring pattern is fairly simple, we do not have a fixed passing percentage for this exam. The passing percentage may move as per the difficulty level of the form experienced by the examinee. EG. We cannot have the same passing percentage for 2 students who experienced different levels of difficulty during the exam. So the higher the difficulty level the lower the passing percentage and vice versa.

7. _38395

_38395 New Member

hi please share dec and jan dump ,which builts confidence to take up exam......thanks