Certificate download issue- Resolution

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Alisha_1, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi,

We have received a lot of queries about not being able to download course completion certificates or PDU certificates so here is how you can avoid this issue:

1. When you click on Download Certificate, you will see a pop-up to download the certificate. However, usually pop-ups are disabled on browsers.

2. Please click on this link for a procedure to enable pop-ups on different browsers: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Popup-Blockers

3. Post following the procedure, please close the browser and open it again, you should be able to download your certificate.

4. If you are still facing any issues, please raise a ticket on your Simplilearn account with a screenshot of the issue and we will get back to you at the earliest.

2. Jon Ozovek

Jon Ozovek Member
    Alumni

I am having the same issue. Nothing is downloaded, even though I'm being told my issue is "resolved". No download screen opens and popups are disabled.

3. Alisha_1

Hi Jon,

Apologize for the inconvenience, we will get back to you with a resolution shortly.

4. Alisha_1

Hello Jon,

I have sent the course completion and PDU certificate to your email address.

5. Mohamad Nohayli

Mohamad Nohayli New Member
    Alumni

Hello there, there is no problem with the Pop-up, a message shows to insert my name on the certificate. However, i cannot download anything.

I already inform one of the guys working with your team, he told me to pass the message here!

Any suggestion? The course is RMP certificate for risk management, i already reached 100% and a clear message shows up to download the certificate.

Thank you

6. Alisha_1

Hi Mohamad,

I have sent the PDU certificate to your email address.

7. Brigitte

Brigitte New Member
    Alumni

me can't get my latest one

9. Hi Alisha,

I Am unable to download my certificate & PDU's ... Please help
    Registered Email id – marvin.pereira@in.unisys.com
    Full Name - Marvin Pereira
    I have attended the training's on 25 Jul 2015,26 Jul 2015,01 Aug 2015 & 02 Aug 2015 at Hyderabad….
    Could you please send me my certificate and PDU's by mail??

10. Caryn Richardson

Caryn Richardson New Member
    Alumni

I am having the same issues. I have been trying to download my course completion and PDU certificates and I am unable to. I get the pop up to enter my name as I would want it and which certificates I want. So I select both course completion and PDU, enter my name Caryn J Richardson. I hit submit and nothing happens. Can you please send me my certificates. This is very annoying. (karebare0823@gmail.com is my account email address)

11. Shawn Christopher

Shawn Christopher Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Alumni

What I would suggest is try to create an exception as guided on the forum (wikihow). If the problem still persists please send us a screenshot when you create a ticket through your LMS with a screenshot of the issue.

12. Alisha_1

@Brigitte We need your desired name on the certificate. Please respond to the ticket id 773458.

@Marvin Kindly help us with the order number in order to fetch the payment details.

@Caryn We have sent the soft copy of course completion and PDU certificate to your email address.

13. Nisha (2374)

Nisha (2374) New Member
    Alumni

Hi Alisha,
    Its not letting me enter my name in the text box for desired candidate name at the bottom. have tried all the steps above..

Nisha

14. srishti srishti

srishti srishti New Member
    Alumni

Dear Alisha,

Same issue with me, after following these steps also I am not able to download.

15. Alisha_1

Hello Nisha and Srishti,

There is a technical glitch because of which you are unable to download the certificate. We are working on fixing the same. Please allow us some time we will get back to you shortly.

16. Ashishj

Ashishj Guest

Thanks for your help.

17. jay.narang jay.narang

jay.narang jay.narang Simplilearn Support - Community Manager
    Alumni

Hi all the glitch seems to be fixed. On chrome please disable your popup blocker by going to content settings under advanced settings, it should download. If not please raise a ticket through the help and support option from your lms

18. Alisha_1

@Brigitte, Nisha and Srishti I have sent the individual certificates to your email addresses.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

19. Sangeetha Raghun(3627)

Alumni

Hello, I am unable to download my certificate. Could you please the course completion & PDU certificate? Thank you.

20. Alisha_1

Hi Sangeetha,

We have sent the PDU and course completion certificate to your e-mail address.

21. Karthik.Vankadara

Alumni

Hi Alisha,

I have been part of the Big Data and Hadoop Developer training (24Oct - 21Nov batch). I have completed the test successfully and have also submitted the project for evaluation. I had sent it on 6th January and only heard back on 12th January from the team seeking some clarifications. I don't know how long it will take them to evaluate it fully.

Now I am trying to click on 'Request Certificate' but I keep getting the error saying 'You have not completed any Online Classroom Course' yet.

I don't know what to do. Could you help me obtaining one? I need to submit it for office purpose

22. Alisha_1

Hi Karthik,

I understand that reviewing your project took longer time than expected. At times we require 3-4 days to review a project and get back with the necessary steps. I have taken this as a feedback, and will rework on our TAT.

I have sent PDU and course completion certificate to your e-mail address.

23. hungcuong02x1

hungcuong02x1 New Member

Thank you. My problem solved. But I think it should've proceeded automatically rather than by requesting here. Too frustrated.

24. Alisha_1

Hi Tran,

You were unable to download the certificate due to a technical error, this is fixed now as we have launched our new LMS UI. Happy Learning!

25. John_53

John_53 Member
    Alumni

Will a certificate with the institute be sent to my physical address? Please send to P.O.BOX 1881, Clayton, NC 27528. Thanks and best regards,

J M

26. Alisha_1

Hi John,

We do not provide hard copy of certificates, you can download the soft copy from your LMS. All you need to do is login to your LMS and select the dropdown option on the top right hand corner > Click on Certificates > Select the course> Enter the desired name on the certificate and submit. Alternately, you can unlock the certificate within the Learning Environment.

27. Swati Lohiya

Swati Lohiya New Member
    Alumni

Hi Alisha,

I am facing the same issue. I have completed the course and unlock the certificate. But when I click on view certificate, it does not work. Also when I select dropdown option on the top right hand corner > Click on Certificates, it says you have not unlocked any certificate. I have already tried the options mentioned above, but they don't work. Let me know how can I get the certificate.

28. Alisha_1

Hi Swati,

There is a technical issue while downloading the certificate. I have escalate the issue to our technical team, please allow us time till 29th Jan'16 to get this fixed.

29. Alisha_1

Hi Swati,

The issue is fixed, you can now unlock and download the certificate from your LMS.

30. Divya_20

Divya_20 Member
    Alumni

Hi Alisha,

I attended the PMP online training - 18th- 29th Jan 2016 Batch. When I go to the dropdown option on the top right hand corner -> Click on Certificates -> It says "You haven’t unlocked any certificates yet" . Could you please help here?

31. Alisha_1

Hi Divya,

We have been facing technical issues while downloading certificates. Please allow us time till 5th Jan'16 to get this fixed and update you accordingly.

32. Divya_20

Divya_20 Member
    Alumni

Hi Alisha,

Thank you for the reply. Did you mean 5th Feb'16 ?? Looking forward to some quick help.

33. Alisha_1

Soory about the Typo Divya I meant Feb 5th.

I see that you have completed only 15% of the course, for the certificate to be unlocked you have to complete the course atleast upto 85% post which you can dowload the certificate from your LMS.

34. Divya_20

Divya_20 Member
    Alumni

Hi Alisha,

Thanks for the reply, But I already attended online classroom training (Batch Jan 18-29th 2016). Isn't this sufficient to get a certificate ? Is it mandatory to finish the self-learning online training too in order to download the certificate? Please suggest

35. Alisha_1

No Divya,

If you have completed Online classroom then you need not complete OSL for the certificate. Due to technical issue the certificate is not refecting in your LMS account. We have sent you the certificate manually the ticket number is 812399.

36. Kashish Chauhan

Kashish Chauhan New Member

I have just completed the Python basics course and it is still showing 99% complete. On the page where i watch the course videos, there it shows that i have unlocked a certificate and when i try to open it nothing happens. Also no certificate is present in the certificate tab. What should i do?

37. Alisha_1

Hi @Kashish Chauhan,

I have escalated the issue to our technical team. We will get this fixed and get back to you with a resolution within next 2-3 business days.

38. Alisha_1

Hi @Kashish Chauhan,

The issue is taking longer time than expected to be resolved. Hopefully this should be fixed by 8th March'16. Appreciate your patience.

39. basem

basem New Member
    Alumni

Hello there

I have problem i cant to download my certification , i just complete 85% of the course but nothing show me.
    Please solve this problem ..

Regards

40. Alisha_1

Hi Basem,

This is due to a technical issue. Please allow us some time and we will get this resolved and get back to you by tomorrow.

41. Tiara Brawner

Tiara Brawner New Member

Hello,

Unfortunately, I am unable to download my certificate. I have disabled popup blockers, however, the issue still persists. Nothing happens when I click on my unlocked certificate and when I click download certificate it just takes me to the certificates section of my profile, but does not display it. Your kind understanding and assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

42. Alisha_1

Hi @basem,

The issue with regards to course completion certificate for "CompTIA Security+" has been fixed. I have sent you the certificate to your e-mail address. Please refer ticket number 822386.

43. Alisha_1

Hi @kashish,

The issue with regards to course completion certificate for "Python Basics" course has been fixed. Please refer ticket number 822271.

44. Shine Sam(1240)

Hi Team,

I still face the same issue. I am not able to download my certificate for Data Scientist Online Self-Learning completion. Please address to the same as early as possible.Thanks.

Regards,
    Shine Sam

45. Alisha_1

Hi Shine,

Your certificate has been unlocked.

Login to your LMS and select the dropdown option on the top right hand corner > Click on Certificates > You will find the certificate here.

46. Sean_19

Sean_19 New Member
    Alumni

I completed PMP® TRAINING TYPE: Online Classroom Flexi-Pass and cannot access my certificate. I thought that the PDU certificate was part of the online class.

Please Advise

47. Alisha_1

Hi Sean,

We have marked your attendance and the certificate is now unlocked. We apologize for the delay.

Login to your LMS and select the dropdown option on the top right hand corner > Click on Certificates > Select the course> Enter the desired name on the certificate and submit. Alternately, you can unlock the certificate within the Learning Environment.