Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Certified lean Sig Sigma black belt | May 16,22,23,29,30 June 5,6,12,13| Trainer- Mr. Annamalai

Good day, All.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the first session as well as the fact that this course is not endorsed nor does IASSC certification appear on this certificate.

somanna_1

Hello Annamalai sir,

I started working on the project - where I am unable to understand few key elements to update in slide (attached ROI doubt) i tried to to find out NPV but the initial investment provided in the table is in negative.
Please let me know how to update this and how to calculate IRR and NPV this will help me to update Return on investment story

Attachments

• ROI - Doubt.PNG
    ROI - Doubt.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Data.PNG
    Data.PNG
    58.4 KB · Views: 11
Hello Annamalai sir,

I started working on the project - where I am unable to understand few key elements to update in slide (attached ROI doubt) i tried to to find out NPV but the initial investment provided in the table is in negative.
Please let me know how to update this and how to calculate IRR and NPV this will help me to update Return on investment story
Hello Annamalai sir,

Attachments

• NPV_IRR Calculation.pdf
    100.2 KB · Views: 17
Hello Annamalai sir,

Have attached a PDF file showing calculation of NPV and IRR

somanna_1

Thank you for this sir. My confusion was if you see the table attached the initial investment which is there is in negative. Probably the data provided by Simplilearn is wrong

Thank you for this sir. My confusion was if you see the table attached the initial investment which is there is in negative. Probably the data provided by Simplilearn is wrong
Initial investment is given as negative since it is an outflow and will be helpful when you find out the net benefit from the project (positive for inflow and negative for outflow.)