Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt || Jun 5,6,12,13,19,20,26,27 Jul 3,4 || Trainer- Indranil Chakraborty

Vishal Singh_36

Thank you for the link,
I am Vishal from Chennai. I have about 17yrs experience, I finished my Bachelor's of Engineering in 2004.
I have worked on Embedded Systems for 15 yrs, with last 8 to 10 years in heading people, project and product.
I have worked a major part of my career with Startups.

_27447

Alumni
Hello Everyone, this is the community thread for Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ( Jun 5,6,12,13,19,20,26,27 Jul 3,4) batch, handled by Mr. Indranil Chakraborty. So I request all of you to use this community thread for all course-related queries.

Hello Everyone, this is the community thread for Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ( Jun 5,6,12,13,19,20,26,27 Jul 3,4) batch, handled by Mr. Indranil Chakraborty. So I request all of you to use this community thread for all course-related queries.
Hi all, Please find the drive link to access all your materials

Hii All this is mayoor from Gurgaon just want to known about the project there are many excel sheet and one ppt sample the project should be with that format or we can design in pdf files second that ppt is different from assessment question kindly helf it is creating confusion

Dear Team, i have completed my six sigma green belt on 1st aug but i couldnot be able to submit project due to my health issue. Please advise what are all options available. Should i attend live classes again to qualify for certificate . Pls advise