Class attendance not showing on lms

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by _38319, Oct 9, 2018.

1. _38319

_38319 Member

I have completed an online class, but the attend one class section under certificates is still blank. Please update.

2. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

This is to inform you that the Classes on the top gets updated as 1 or more if you complete the batch.

The batch refers to Classes on LMS. Hence, you need to attend all the sessions more than 50% for a day to track attendance for that particular day.

Post completion of all sessions, you would see the attendance to be 1 Class attended.

In case your attendance does not get updated, the same would be done manually to release certificate.

I hope this addresses your query.

Please feel free to reach for any further queries.

3. _38319

_38319 Member

Hello,

I have attended 12 out of 14 sessions in the DMCA weekend morning batch that ended on Oct 7th. And I have been present for the entire duration on all those 12 sessions. Can you update this on lms and unlock my certificate?

4. Neha Jain_1

Neha Jain_1 Learning Consultant
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Learner,

This is to inform you that we have a track of your attendance and it would be marked once you fulfil the criteria.

The following is the criteria that need to be met to unlock the certificate:

Digital Marketing Certified Associate - 80% LVC or 85% eLearning + 3 Rounds of Stukent Mimic Pro as the project which is inclusive of Live Class curriculum + one simulation test on OMCA available under Syllabus section in LMS with a score of 60% and above

If you have already met the criteria, you may write to us by creating a Help & support ticket so that we can unlock your certificate.