Course files not available for download.

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by timelrd, Apr 19, 2015.

1. timelrd

timelrd New Member
    Alumni

I have started the Minitab course which so far is pretty good. I made it to 03.Minitab Interoperability. It says you have to load data. I do not have the files shown in this portion of the course as well as the next part where it says to load pareto.mpj.

So for me to get past the excel portion and made a new excel file from looking at the data that was entered in the video. Which took some time to do. Now I am at the pareto portion of the course and it says to use the pareto.mpj.

Again if I don't have the files shown in the course how can I be certain I am going to learn it correctly if I have to make or search out data files similar to the one's showing within the course video.

There were a couple of other courses I am interested in taking as well but if the files showing within the courses them selves are not available for download I will be forced to seek courses elsewhere and most likely request a refund if I can't get any of the files in the videos.

2. Shruti

Shruti -

Dear limelrd - We regret the inconvenience caused. Our support team is looking into this issue. Let us get back to you on this.

3. lopamudra

lopamudra Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Timelrd,

We have responded to your query for the ticket no : 19818 dated 21 Apr at 3:42 AM. Please cross check and keep us posted on the status.

Let us know if you have any questions.

4. patricbracco

patricbracco New Member
    Alumni

I am having similar issues in regards to the files. I download them, then in attempt to open and view them I get a message stating that the files are corrupt and it automatically closes them.

5. Shaik Thaheer

Shaik Thaheer Active Member
    Simplilearn Support Alumni

Hi Patric,

We have shared the PDF files of Minitab E-book through email.

Kindly check and get back to us if you need further assistance.