Customer support

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Ramachandran N, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Ramachandran N

Why simpli learn customer support degraded to this much level? When tickets raised, no call back even after 72 hrs.. (tickets 791605, 791582).when called toll free, not prompting any key allowing us to speak with the customer care executive.. AI chatbot is a total waste.

How this to be escalated?I am reiterating that Customer support has became horrible in simplilearn now.

2. Sam Rammo

Sam Rammo Member

I totally agree with you. LMS has been down now for weeks, and it is not possible to access the classes.. And until now this issue hasn't been resolved.

3. Min Wu

Min Wu Member
    Alumni

4. Christian Slenczka

Fully agree with you guys, it's absolutely unacceptable. I am trying now through my company to get a refund, as simplilearn are clearly not fulfilling their contractual obligations towards me.

5. Vipin Plakkel

Vipin Plakkel Member

Even I am facing issue. I have completed my full session (data science with r) showing 100% attendance also but still it's reflecting 0 classes completed. Because of which I am unable to access certificate....

Raised almost 4tickets but still no one is responding nor even calling to sort out the issue