Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Data Science with Python | March 06 - April 10 | Vivek | 2021

hey.. i have a problem with the trainer. according to me his voice pitch is not good. he speak in normal range and sudden he speaks in very low voice so i am unable to catch up the every sentences. and one more thing he is not explaining each and every thing by itself. when i asked then he is tell us about that thing. all i need is that he will explain everything , every window, every function that are use in python by itself. because python is very important.
please tell me the class of "sabyasachi tripathi' sir" whenever it will be started. i have to attend his class. he is explaining each and everything very clearly. its a humble request to you.

please don't take it otherwise. its just for me that i am unable to understands things properly because of his voice pitch problem. and didn't get thing properly. thank you

i am getting error in the following code please solve it for me..
plt.figure(figsize=(3,3))
plt.scatter(grp_data['Complaint Type'],grp_data['Location Type'])
plt.title='Plot Complaint Type Heating Against Location Type'
plt.xlabel='Complaint Type'
plt.ylabel='Location Type'
plt.show()

TypeError: 'value' must be an instance of str or bytes, not a float

Hello,

I missed the session of 6th March and 7th March
please get me available for me link
so i can in same page with trainer from next week session.
I am bit behind
so sometime could not catch up .

Appreciate your help in advance.
Nehal Mehta

Hello Simplilearn,

I made selection of live classes dates for the different courses, as i am doing AI Engineering Masters program , For Natural Language Processing (NLP), the dates are conflict as I already selected dates for Advanced Deep Learning and Computer Vision which ends up Sept 5, 2021 and for Natural Language Processing (NLP), which starts on sept 4, can you please let me know, the after 5th Sept , Is there any batch started in Sep?
So I can make up my course with the time frame.
Nehal

_85853

Hello, I am getting the below error using this command in notebook

!pip install wikipedia

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000020E843C4160>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000020E84397FA0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000020E84397E20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000020E84397A90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000020E84397B80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wikipedia (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for wikipedia

In [3]:

!pip install wikipedia

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000232BF0380A0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000232BF022F70>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000232BF022DF0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000232BF022CD0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x00000232BF022A90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/wikipedia/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wikipedia (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for wikipedia

How to solve this?

ankit_128

Hi Vivek!
It will be really great if you share all the 11 jupyter file which you made during the class. You have shared initial 5 or 6 files on the drive but I am not able to find others.

Hi Vivek, I need project assistance, can you provide assistance. I had wrote to SL waited more than 2 weeks got no update from support.