Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Data Science with Python | Nishant Sidana | Mar 13 - Apr 17 | 2021

Overholt

From Jan. 31,2021 Cloudera requires a subscription. The course makes no provision for that. Please comment.

Attachments

• Cloudera_SubscriptionRequired.pdf
    235.5 KB · Views: 6
A question to who knows how to handout the assignment : do we put result in the new note => this section ==> save ==> submit?
see blow highlighted in yellow
Thank you in advance ! Cheers!
1616909771566.png

A

Ani Nayak

A question to who knows how to handout the assignment : do we put result in the new note => this section ==> save ==> submit?
see blow highlighted in yellow
Thank you in advance ! Cheers!
Hey Robin, click on Submit button and attach your document in the required sections and then SUBMIT PROJECT.
Hope this helps.

Submit_Assignment.png

A

Ani Nayak

All files are in LMS. Please refer LMS.
can you put screenshot where the code file are there in LMS? I checked in Self Learning -> Course Resources section, Python E book and Lesson_11_web_scraping_example are only shown. Please see attached screenshot

Attachments

• Code file not found in LMS.png
    Code file not found in LMS.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 5
A

Ani Nayak

Hi Nishant,

As discussed during the class today, please check and let us know how to get the details for knn.fit(X_feature,Y_target).
when i run - knn.fit(X_feature,Y_target)
output is just KNeighborsClassifier(n_neighbors=1). Please attached screenshot
and not the full details which is shown on your screen
kindly advise how to get the parameters for my code also

Attachments

• Details not displayed for the code.png
    Details not displayed for the code.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 2

Swarntam Saurav

Where to do write up in project ? In notebook we are supposed to write codes, but what about writing the analysis result or explaining what and why the method used by me in project?

As discussed during the class today, please check and let us know how to get the details for knn.fit(X_feature,Y_target).
when i run - knn.fit(X_feature,Y_target)
output is just KNeighborsClassifier(n_ne
Hey Robin, click on Submit button and attach your document in the required sections and then SUBMIT PROJECT.
Hope this helps.

View attachment 14890
Thanks Ani.
I have a particular question. I jsut convert the jupiter page into pdf including coding, screen shot and comments. I can't think off the top of my head why we need 3 mandatory files ... So i had to uplaod the same pdf 3 times for my first assignment. hopefully that works

Swarntam Saurav

How can we put label on top of a bar chart as count of frequency?
and how to have not all but some user defined number of labels on x-axis?

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
how to upload the code for projects, by taking screen shot of each page ? , its too cumbersome, pls help
Please find the submission format below: Source code: should have a document for the complete project done with its steps followed by you. Screenshot: should have the dashboard image Writeup: same as source code Note: Do not use any special characters while submitting the project file to avoid uploading errors. I am sure this will help!

How can we put label on top of a bar chart as count of frequency?
and how to have not all but some user defined number of labels on x-axis?
In Python we need to create a function for adding data labels on top of a bar chart.
You can make use of enumerate function also for creating the function for adding the labels.

In Python we need to create a function for adding data labels on top of a bar chart.
You can make use of enumerate function also for creating the function for adding the labels.
User defined functions like the one below can help you. Try this function for adding labels.
def labels(x,y):
for i in range(len(x)):
plt.text(i, y, y, ha = 'center')
labels(x, y)

Dustin Hoyte

Hi Nishant, I'm looking for the example notebook with all the seaborn/sns chart examples in it. What is the name of that file in the google drive? Or can you please load it?